Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria is horrible.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
I am sorry wizard101 crew but this world just from cl to wy its like a leap into a hole the storyline doesnt make sense you dont ever do anything there is only a few bosses and the quest are too few or mayber its because i did it at level 60 i dont know but i just found it was horrible. :(

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Do keep in mind Wysteria is a side world similar to Grizzleheim and it is meant to be played at half of your stated level of 60 at about levels 25-30. Hopefully Wysteria will get fleshed out similar to GH & WT and get crafting, shops selling significant items, and some more areas to it, etc. Personally as much as I found to be a letdown at first, being maxed leveled, I have to say I love the look and feel of WY and hope it gets expanded.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
But another thing was that it was kind of too hard for like level 25 too 30 they cheat so it would be really hard

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
userchap wrote:
But another thing was that it was kind of too hard for like level 25 too 30 they cheat so it would be really hard

But it also prepares newer players for later when cheats are more common. Plus I have had level appropriate players comment that they enjoyed the change up and challenges Wysteria provided.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Oh, it was hard for my life 40-43 because all of the things in tanglewood way.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2011
Imma done with the tournament and won. I'm not even level 25 yet! It was still hard, it wasnt completely easy

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bloopy4 wrote:
Imma done with the tournament and won. I'm not even level 25 yet! It was still hard, it wasnt completely easy

Huh?

You have to be level 25 just to start the initial quest.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bloopy4 wrote:

plz dont make things up
to even get the first quest in wysteria ya must be lvl 25 to get it
thats like saying a person got to wt at lvl 20

Defender
May 29, 2011
userchap wrote:
I am sorry wizard101 crew but this world just from cl to wy its like a leap into a hole the storyline doesnt make sense you dont ever do anything there is only a few bosses and the quest are too few or mayber its because i did it at level 60 i dont know but i just found it was horrible. :(

Its not a bad world, its just too short. I think kingsisle kinda rushed this and could have made it better and longer. Hopefully they will add on to it like grizzleheim. Possibly weirwood?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Wysteria is for lower levels, it's no wonder it's easy. Plus, it's a side world, you don't have to do it

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bloopy4 wrote:

So you ported in? Because you do not have access to Wysteria until level 25.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
userchap wrote:

I regularly go in at level 25 and have very little problems. Most of the cheats are annoying more than anything else.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
pokemonfan204 wrote:
i completed wysteria at level 25, it is way too easy for me

Did you do Tower of the Helephant? If not, you didn't complete Wysteria.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
storyline doesnt make sense? i know the story. SPOILER ALERT!!!

you go to pigswick to try getting the spiral cup which ravenwood never got. meanwhile, there are some problems going on so you need to do them under the tournament briefing. then the spiral cup gets stolen and people suspect you because of the evidence which then ends up into you having to solve the mystery of who did it during the tourney.

hint: turn the W in wysteria upside down

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
I think it was amazing :) Of course, I only did it at level 25. I thought the graphics and whole theme was great! Sometime in the future, I hope you get another quest from Ambrose telling you that there's more trouble in Wysteria. Overall, it was REALLY too short for enjoyment, but if it was longer, it would be my favorite world :)

-Travis Deathtamer (Magus Necromancer)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
Wysteria is a great place to take a break from Krok or Marleybone. Plus, if your still in Krok, like I was, it gives a lot experience doing all of the side quests and things. Thanks to Wy I got out of Krok at Level 32.

Cheryl 8) 8) 8)
Level 59 Myth
Scarecrow Realm

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I enjoyed Wysteria. It was a nice break from the tedium of constantly fighting to get something. The world is pretty easy, and all those silly characters put a smile on my face.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
userchap wrote:

I dont think its horrible, i like the story line and quests, i think its too easy. i beat wysteria in less than 4 hours on my ice wizard. i think wizard101 should make it a little harder and longer.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I like Wysteria~ it was a cute, little side-world that immediately brought back memories of a certain favourite book of mine...

*cough* POTTER *cough*

I was level 60 when Wysteria came out, so it was easy for me... by that point, I was kinda used to all of the cheating that goes on. Unfortunately, I never completed Helephant Tower~ the one time I was in there, I got abandoned by my group in the last room and had to ditch the quest because it can't be soloed. Darkness, despair!

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
First, Wysteria is a SIDE world. That means that it has nothing to do with the plot line of the other worlds. Zafaria is the world after Celestia. Avalon is after Zafaria. You don't have to do Wysteria to progress. It's like Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, really. I liked Wysteria even though I did it at around level 52. Please get your facts right and read some of the news feed before you post these kinds of topics. Happy questing!

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
sparksflygirl wrote:
First, Wysteria is a SIDE world. That means that it has nothing to do with the plot line of the other worlds. Zafaria is the world after Celestia. Avalon is after Zafaria. You don't have to do Wysteria to progress. It's like Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, really. I liked Wysteria even though I did it at around level 52. Please get your facts right and read some of the news feed before you post these kinds of topics. Happy questing!

I knew i was overpowered for there i just don't like having quests that i know i can do

John AshForge: Level 79 ice
Isaiah LionGem: Level 50 life
Cody OwlRider: Level 13 storm

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I did Wysteria and completed it at about level 30. I agree, it's a bit short, but I like the plot line, personally. Especially the Tournament! I'm a very competitive person :P

- Savannah LifeHunter, Grandmaster Theurgist (53)

Explorer
May 10, 2011
monkeybow1 wrote:
pokemonfan204 wrote:
i completed wysteria at level 25, it is way too easy for me

Did you do Tower of the Helephant? If not, you didn't complete Wysteria.

You do the tower of the helephant at level 60.