Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yearly Card

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
To make players play the game longer, you shoud get a new card for your deck once a year to make players buy more memberships. To get a new card for your deck, you need to have been a member for 12 months. Once the 12 months of being a member ends, you get a new card. So what I am exactly saying is that you get a special card for your deck every year you become a member. So if you have been a member for 3yrs, you get 3 special cards in your deck. That means the older players in the game can feel special. For example, if you have been a member for 20 years,(even though this game hasn't been out this long) you would have 20 extra cards in your deck. This will make players want to be members longer to feel special to have all these cool cards in their deck that new high level or low level wizards dont have. Please comment below. :)

-From Evan Hexshield transcended pyromancer.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Nice, I think that is a very neat idea.

I want to add however, to prevent any kind of "seperation" as a player, that treasure cards could be made available of that card, and the actual card would be available to the rewarded players.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
emc99 wrote:
To make players play the game longer, you shoud get a new card for your deck once a year to make players buy more memberships. To get a new card for your deck, you need to have been a member for 12 months. Once the 12 months of being a member ends, you get a new card. So what I am exactly saying is that you get a special card for your deck every year you become a member. So if you have been a member for 3yrs, you get 3 special cards in your deck. That means the older players in the game can feel special. For example, if you have been a member for 20 years,(even though this game hasn't been out this long) you would have 20 extra cards in your deck. This will make players want to be members longer to feel special to have all these cool cards in their deck that new high level or low level wizards dont have. Please comment below. :)

This would tip the balance of the arena in long time members favor. Sorry, I don't think this could do anything but hurt Wizard101.

Defender
May 13, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
emc99 wrote:

This would tip the balance of the arena in long time members favor. Sorry, I don't think this could do anything but hurt Wizard101.

You know there is such thing as no pvp cards.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
emc99 wrote:

uhh.... not to rain on your parade but .... * i know i'm cheesy * this wouldnt help wizard 101 ... it would kinda ruin the fun. Forcing you to buy membership to get a new card? your kidding me. :? i would instantly stop playing, cause you cant really have fun. I mean like, you wanna earn it not *buy* it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a bad idea i'm sory :? :? :? :) :-) :D