Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
Hey guys! I was just wondering about the level 68 boss. I came here to ask about the 58 quest 2 levels before, and I am hoping *cough* to get more than 2 or 3 answers this time! *cough* Sorry, coughing fit. Happens all the time. Okay, back on subject, my Transcended friend told me that he is called The Hoarder and he is Death type. Anyone have strategies that they used? I am a Myth, by the way. My spells: Every myth spell I am supposed to know, (except Talos, I am doing WT right now), Balance until Locust, Storm until Kraken, all the Star spells, Moon until Cat Bandit, sun until Gargantuan and the first accuracy thing and mutate Swarm and Kraken. Any ideas? I probably will need henchmen, so I might buy crowns. I will be hard to beat, I have a pet that spams Sprite.:D
Finnigan Shadowglade, level 66 conjurer.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
zackcatsteel wrote:
Hey guys! I was just wondering about the level 68 boss. I came here to ask about the 58 quest 2 levels before, and I am hoping *cough* to get more than 2 or 3 answers this time! *cough* Sorry, coughing fit. Happens all the time. Okay, back on subject, my Transcended friend told me that he is called The Hoarder and he is Death type. Anyone have strategies that they used? I am a Myth, by the way. My spells: Every myth spell I am supposed to know, (except Talos, I am doing WT right now), Balance until Locust, Storm until Kraken, all the Star spells, Moon until Cat Bandit, sun until Gargantuan and the first accuracy thing and mutate Swarm and Kraken. Any ideas? I probably will need henchmen, so I might buy crowns. I will be hard to beat, I have a pet that spams Sprite.:D
Finnigan Shadowglade, level 66 conjurer.

Don't over compensate for this fight. I have been though it with my Life and Death wiz and it was no walk in park but certainly not the worst fight to get a spell I have gone though. I was actually relieved KI didn't make me sweat for this spell that I really don't use as a staple in my decks because both Life and Death are single hit, high pip spells.

Stack your deck lean, don't fill it up so the spells you need now don't come up, wasting rounds on discarding won't be good, blade and trap up and hit. Feel insecure - put out your Cyclops minion he is the bomb as far as I can see for attack, heal, blade, trap and all around company for the fight, you may even dodge a hit if he takes it for you, forget him if it's past 3 pip waste. None of my wizards fight past Krock Land with out a spritely pet. I usually put 3 blades, 2 Balance Blades, a few traps, a Sprite, 3 of my highest hitting spells, 2 Cyclops, 1 Troll, Woody and 2 Cyclops minions. Pack a few back up spells in your side board just in case you run low, I usually have Giant treasured Cyclops and Frogs. I don't run shields on any of my wizards because I go in kill and get out before I even need them.

On another note, I am amazed at your other school spells, I am running my Myth with just what she gets from her school and blades from Niles and can't wait to get those handy dandy Sun ones and make the crafted WinterTusk helmet. Currently I am in Mooshu working the Frog to death. After messing up with secondary schools with my first wizard I have decided all the rest will be true to their school and only get out side spells that some how enhance their given spells, so far it has been working quite well, my Death wiz is a killer and ran solo most all the game. It's all about finding what works for you and going with it.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011