Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Prism

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
So every school but balance has a prism correct? What if maybe balance had its own?

So how would this work?

There would be a 33% chance for it to convert to life, 33% chance to convert to death, and 34% chance to convert to myth. (Idk why myth, i just picked it :-P )

What level would this be for?

This would be for level 14s, having their own special sidequests for balance only.

What about the people who are already balance?

They will be able to obtain the quest.

WHATS EVEN THE POINT?

As Most of you know, balance has to deal with balance enemies using spectral blast, hydra, or chimera. But thats a little long, compared to storm & fire, who one hit kill on the first turn (Tempest and meteor)
Since balance enemies boost on spirits, balance wizards would finally boost on something/someone(lol).

So what are your ideas? I just randomly came up with this while just scrolling through the forums (hehe :-P )

Well, see ya in the spiral!

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
The whole point of Balance is that it has no advantage or disadvantage over any other school of magic. Nothing boosts, nothing resists.

Even the blades and shields work for ALL schools, not just Balance.

Each of the other schools' prisms convert to their rival -- fire/ice, life/death, myth/storm (don't ask me why these are rivals, I still don't get that). Balance has no rival. Why would you need to convert, since no school has a special resistance to Balance? To take advantage of a possible weakness? That was the error made when they created the Krokonomicon. They try to avoid seeking special weaknesses, as sooner or later, those tools get used against them.