Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Level Did You Start Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Iceyburger on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 12 life I just finished the first dungeon on krokotopia I have died 1 once.
I don't know how I beat him(them) because im low level ( i'm not bragging )
1 thing I didn't do in wizard city..

-Side quests- Such as , Penny dreadful the skeleton ones on unicorn way and others.

I don't know why I didn't do them but should I before continuing

-Krokotopia-

thanks
Tara Ghost Hunter
Level 12
life
Do the side quests and then continue, if you don't, i think you will be finishing dragonspyre at lvl 38 or more!
I did all the side quests and finished krok at 26 or 27 i dont remember.
Remember you aren't low level you only continued without distractions, but it is better if you lvl up a bit and then continue.

Hope this helps

Richard FrostBreeze Level 42 Master

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
Personally, I do all of the side quests in every world. I would go back and do the side quests you missed or didn't do. It will help you out in the long run, trust me. P.S. It will allow you to be able to solo a lot of areas with ease.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
You aren't low for Krokotopia. Krokotopia's average levels are 10-20. So you fit in :D. There isn't really a "You have to be this level in order to be a high enough level."

====Nathan SpellStaff
Level 63 Life
Happy Casting!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2013
Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
I started at 13, because I teleported to a friend. Though, I didn't mark my location, so when I was able to officially go there, I continued the quests.

- Destiny Winter Heart

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Do the side quests before the xp they give becomes relatively meaningless!

My friend didn't do ANY SIDES at all (not even Zeke quests) and he was ready to ragequit the game even though he was level 54 and already qualified for Zafaria (couldn't actually go there because he was underleveled). I do not know how he made it that far without half of his train points.

We finally convinced him to go back and clear all his side quests, in reverse order. By the time he got down to Mooshu, he realized the xp he was getting from these lower level sides was so insignificant they weren't worth doing. Never mind the sides for Unicorn Way that he never bothered with!

But if he had taken time to do sides before leaving each world for the next, he might have gotten a whole extra level out of them at every step. And vital train points he needed to diversify his spells.

The idea that doing Krokotopia at level 12 makes you seem smart or skilled is sadly an illusion. If you don't have the basic health and mana and train points to solo most areas, it will slow you down and hold you back later on.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
I started KT at lvl 21 because i did firecat alley, ECT at LVL Fifthteen.

Rebecca DarkDust LVL 29

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Start-
Level 21
End-
Level 32
(Around when I started posting here!)

Molly
Savannah
Destiny

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
:18
:16

WolfSIlverSpear~Level 85
LukeStormWraith~Level 18

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well my got there at level 12 (like 5 xp away from 13)

My other 2 wizards (which I rarely ever use) still aren't there because of they're lack of usage.

Happy Spellcasting!
Isaac Goldenriver, level 16

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
wow man I started Krock When i was level 15 now i am level 33 and i hve not beat it yet

Explorer
May 23, 2009
I started at level 12 for my Life wizard

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Richard FrostBreez... on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Do the side quests and then continue, if you don't, i think you will be finishing dragonspyre at lvl 38 or more!
I did all the side quests and finished krok at 26 or 27 i dont remember.
Remember you aren't low level you only continued without distractions, but it is better if you lvl up a bit and then continue.

Hope this helps

Richard FrostBreeze Level 42 Master
OOPS i wrote before ``i think you will be finishing dragonspyre at lvl 38 or more!´´ thats wrong thats almost impossible maybe finishing at 44 or 45
Richard FrostBreeze lvl 48 master

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
gemstonez on Feb 20, 2012 wrote:
Balance: 15
Storm: 11
Myth: 10
Ice: 9
Well, for me it was level 16. Well, that was in like I think 2011. I - Jessica Fairyblossom Level 29

Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
you reach it from the lvls 12-15

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
TheScarySwords on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Whoa, level 12 and already on the first dungeon? I'm level 14 and I haven't even started Krokotopia yet! Probably because I did all side quests, Crab Alley, and now I'm on Colossus Boulevard. The only side quests I know of I didn't complete are Sunken City, and Gloria Krendell's crafting quests. I would say you are pretty low level, but I'm no person to tell you whether to do WC's side quests. Ohnoswords out.

Lvl 44
Lvl 38
Lvl 14
you know? i like you! i did the same thing and i thought i am the only one who does that. i just finished colossus boulevard and i am lvl 16, plus i am doing all of the side quests in wc too

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Life: Level 32
Storm: Level 21

Eric StormHunter level 79 Diviner
Christo Blueleaf level 32 Theurgist

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Ok so heres the deal I was supposed to start KT at lvl 19 but,I have to pay to get in.It doesn't matter what lvl you are, just what quests you have done.

Monica Shadowshield lvl 19

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
TheScarySwords on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Whoa, level 12 and already on the first dungeon? I'm level 14 and I haven't even started Krokotopia yet! Probably because I did all side quests, Crab Alley, and now I'm on Colossus Boulevard. The only side quests I know of I didn't complete are Sunken City, and Gloria Krendell's crafting quests. I would say you are pretty low level, but I'm no person to tell you whether to do WC's side quests. Ohnoswords out.

Lvl 44
Lvl 38
Lvl 14
Wow dude that's height to not be in krokatopia I'm lv 16 and I've completed a lot of dungeons.

- Jack Griffen Strider

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Molly the Balance ... on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Start-
Level 21
End-
Level 32
(Around when I started posting here!)

Molly
Savannah
Destiny
Wait... What? Why did I say 21? I got there at 15 and ended at 30.
And destiny, my ice, got there at 10. Thinking of deleting her.
Molly66
Savannah8
Destiny10

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Myth: 16 (i do lots of side quests.)
Balance: Not their yet.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
balance level 13