Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

iea for dorms

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
instead of running into the dorm room right off why not have them pass thru a common room that has six doors each going to a room of one of your wizards and have the school symbol of the wizard n those doors
and the common would be allowed to be decorated by all your wizards.
so if one wizard hangs a tapestry on the wall they all could use it of they could move items around in the room as well and any items removed would automatically go in to the shared bank.
oh a burning fireplace would be a focal point if you ported you would end up in there then go to your room.
i know a lot of code has been written and can be placed in a subroutine for this room but there is some more that would have to be written to accommodate the idea.

many may not like this but some would just a suggestion for game play.

[ i know i know i know it kind of harry potterish]

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
hobi wrote:
instead of running into the dorm room right off why not have them pass thru a common room that has six doors each going to a room of one of your wizards and have the school symbol of the wizard n those doors
and the common would be allowed to be decorated by all your wizards.
so if one wizard hangs a tapestry on the wall they all could use it of they could move items around in the room as well and any items removed would automatically go in to the shared bank.
oh a burning fireplace would be a focal point if you ported you would end up in there then go to your room.
i know a lot of code has been written and can be placed in a subroutine for this room but there is some more that would have to be written to accommodate the idea.

many may not like this but some would just a suggestion for game play.

[ i know i know i know it kind of harry potterish]
yea that would be fun

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
I was thinkng of harry potter as i read, but yea i love the idea. Just the way i would do it too. It could kind of be like a room to just socialize and maybe make you feel relaxed :P

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
a cool idea but if every one could change it it would look choatic but it might work if you only could do it after a quest and only for like half a hour a day