Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mr incenerator hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
i have tried everything to beat mr incenerator i have asked friends and i understand that mr incenerator is death not storm and clinker is myth but mr incenerators health is 2000 and clinker is 1000 and thats pretty hard when you cant have any friends in even if they are fire do i have to be a higher up level to beat him ? and why do they lie that mr incenertor is death not storm and clinker is myth not storm i find that mean. thanks, nathan firetalon

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
i know its pretty hard but i think i have to be a higher level maybe i will wait until i get the pheox hopfully i will beat him thanks for sort of a cheerup level 31 nathan firetalon :]

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
colas857 wrote:
woah dude thats harder then what i had to defeat
o.o what happend to my post?

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
you think he was hard before they switched him to a more powerful deck! as if death deck isnt powerful enough they had to switch him to the highest school in ravenwood-STORM!!!!??? every round he used something like storm shark or kraken on me and clinker uses something twice as powerful! its driving me crazy i think i might give up on my dream of become a master pyromancer nad just do storyline quests and avoid spells from now on if he does not become an easier fight

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
My level 28 Fire wizard just did this one, it isn't that hard. A couple blades on an enchanted meteor takes out Clinker and a good bit of Mr. Incinerator. Then use a couple Links to to get your health back while you are shielding and hit what's left of Mr. Incinerator with an enchanted Immolate and you are done.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Aritako wrote:
My level 28 Fire wizard just did this one, it isn't that hard. A couple blades on an enchanted meteor takes out Clinker and a good bit of Mr. Incinerator. Then use a couple Links to to get your health back while you are shielding and hit what's left of Mr. Incinerator with an enchanted Immolate and you are done.

Ok, not to be rude, but I have no idea what planet your from. This dude is like the hardest thing up to that point in the game. Think about it. Ayn quest drag you into a boss with over 2000 health there? I thought not. This guy took me 30-40 tries. I only beat him and got my fire minion because my epic friend gave me awesome treasure cards such as efreet, fire dragon, and fire wyvern. I couldn't have done it without them :D I have a burnzilla that could kill in one hit, if I had elemental blade and traps