Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
hello kingsile lucas swiftstone here. i have a great idea for a new world. olympus! it could have all the gods and temples and it would really be fun. you should also make a house like the parthenon. if anyone has ideas for this world please post!
lucas swiftstone
level 68 storm wizard

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Okay i see this happening for mythology experts and obsessors but really i am an obsessor many are with the percy jackson series finished and making movies out of them then there is the heroes of Olympus series in progress but really? what enemies> hydras and furies? Cerberus? there is no point unless we defeat morganthe before this world cause i see the story line already KI this would work easy i see the start the middle and the end not many details but i know lots of greek myths so it wont be hard for me and a few friends to figure the story line out then pls send me a CD so i can check for accuracy before it hits the test realm ill email it to you KI! this will be by and elementary school group so yeah best of luck to you!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
rest wrote:
Okay i see this happening for mythology experts and obsessors but really i am an obsessor many are with the percy jackson series finished and making movies out of them then there is the heroes of Olympus series in progress but really? what enemies> hydras and furies? Cerberus? there is no point unless we defeat morganthe before this world cause i see the story line already KI this would work easy i see the start the middle and the end not many details but i know lots of greek myths so it wont be hard for me and a few friends to figure the story line out then pls send me a CD so i can check for accuracy before it hits the test realm ill email it to you KI! this will be by and elementary school group so yeah best of luck to you!
That would be called a sneak peak. Against the rules.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
bionaknight wrote:
Also they know what they're doing, rest.

I know tons of details about the myths... Dont cross me! I find all myth "bugs" get it right or I will complain. No joke, anyway of i dont get a sneak peek I'll make my own version on this world at home, I will not have a wizard going round, though. Muahahahaha! I will know many more Roman, Greek and Egyptian, and btw I am writing it right now, it takes time to write it by hand.
Best,
Valdus Darkcaster