Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for level 70 crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
Hi KI,

After going thru all the pains and suffering of finally obtaining the "legendary Artisan" title, I notice there is not much for me to craft. All the boots, caps, and hats at level 66 are worse off than the waterwork's level 60 gears.

Please in the next few days, weeks, or maybe months come out with some really awesome crafting recipes for level 70 wizards who have obtained the legendary artisan badge.

For example, the level 70 cap recipe will be 20% better than the waterwork's level 60 gears. Make it hard for us to craft but atleast make the it totally worth the effort to do it.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
:-) :-) I was thinking of how I would love to pretty up my dinner tables and rooms with some new types of flowers, I mean really pretty flowers.
Also pretty table cloths are missing, we do not have any. I know your artists are very good at what they do, a beautiful vase of roses and other flowers would be so nice and some pretty tablecloths and bedspreads.

Also I would like to mention that I lost three cereals I use to have,
they disappeared quite a while ago. One was death cereal, ice cereal and
myth cereal. I cannot buy them back, I would if I could. My name is
Kelly Spiritcatcher, level 70 life wizard. I tried to contact the help center and my message will not go through. I dont know how to get my message to you. Thank you very much and I dearly love this game.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Hi,
Don't have anything to help you, but maybe you could help me. Do you get higher crafting skills by crafting more, once you have gone through the lessons at, Dragonspyre or is there another trainer?
I am trying to figure out how to do the transmute stuff. They let you buy the recipes but you can't use them. I am level 57 pyromancer. Also notice that some recipes even for fire school items I can't buy. I am just trying to improve my crafting.
Anything you can tell me that will help, would be appreciated.

Thank You, Charles Moondust

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Charles, when you finish all the crafting quests in Dragon Spyre, then you level of crafting is higher. . Transmuting is easy, you have to have a card crafting table. For example, in order to make one pearl, you need maybe
15 or 10 black lotus flowers. Once you have the correct amount of black lotus, you go to card crafting table, use the transmute pearl command, and you get one white pearl. It is easy once you start working with them.
As far as the quests in Dragonspyre I can help you find the items you need.
At first I could not find them either. Or you can ask a higher level friend to help you find them.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Vi:

Thank you for your offer to help me find reagents, also for your answer to my question. I had already completed the final furniture quest in Dragonspyre and was unable to transmute reagents, but your answer gave me a clue and am happy to say that am now transmuting reagents. The secret was I needed to get a Card Crafting Table. Seems, I was trying to use my Basic Crafting Table, and that just doesn't work. LOL Thanks again for the help, you got me on the right track.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
:)Hi Charlie, happy to see you are on your way and glad I could help you.
I have six characters and I love them all, lol. Guess what Charlie, spring looks like it is on its way and I started my gardening again, yep the garden in Wizard101. This game is so much fun and I am very addicted. Have fun Charlie and anytime you need help, let me know. :) :)