Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please let us turn off our "friend requests" butto

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
It is impossible to run through wizard city without being bombarded with friend requests.

Please give us an option to turn on or off the "friend request" button!

Thanks!

Rowan

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009

Actually, FlyingPegasus, I think this is a great idea. It is true that players carelessly send friend requests and end up having no contact with you. It always ends up in a full list, and wasted time deleting friends.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
I also think this is a great idea. My daughter's wizard actually has a set of clothes from when she was a lower level wizard that she changes into before going into Wizard City to avoid getting random friend requests.

I just say "no," but it is annoying, and I don't like to have to say "no." I hope they add this feature.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I completely agree, but I have seen other posts with this same suggestion and nothing has ever happened. But I can't see the harm in adding this option. I know this may be bad luck but... what could possibly go wrong?

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
This does seem like a good option to throw in. Having a dozen or so blind invites from people every time you log on does nothing to improve ones play experience.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009