Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to Find Stone Blocks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
I have been told that you can get stone blocks in Krokotopia. Where in Krokotopia can you get them?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Saljine wrote:
I have been told that you can get stone blocks in Krokotopia. Where in Krokotopia can you get them?

Here is the link again for help on reagents:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Reagents

The list shows that stone blocks are found in a lot of places in Krokotopia.
And you can also garden for them.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Saljine wrote:

You have to look for them on the ground while traveling through the streets or "zones." Or you can go to the Bazaar in Wizard City (Old Town) and try to purchase them there.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
You can find them all over -- Pyramid of the Sun, Krokosphinx, and Temple of Storms all have them in the hallways.

Another place for stone blocks is Crab Alley. You can also find stone blocks all over Marlybone, and close to any type of stonework in Wysteria and Mooshu.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
they should put more stone block beacuse their are more people playing and it way hard to get them

Historian
May 01, 2010
oivaf wrote:
they should put more stone block beacuse their are more people playing and it way hard to get them

Switch realms, we have what, 15-20 realms? All of those have different timers and varying reagents spots. I have found that dragonspyre academy is one of the best places to farm stone block IMO

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Here are the locations i've noticed them:

1. Krokotopia, Pyramid of the sun, Palace of fire

2. Wizard City, Trition avenue, Crab alley

3. Wizard city, Olde town, the Bazaar (of course)

Jasmine IceBringer, Balance person of some sort