Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone sidewalks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I think marleybone should have sidewalks. All I need to do is defeat one boss in marleybone but I can't reach him from all the stupid battles I get in. I haven't even seen where I am supposed to beat him. so if you think marleybone should have side walks please reply to this.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Do you have a sidewalk on your roof? Is that not a preposterous concept? Is it not safer to stand near the middle of a roof than near the edge?

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
It is the opposite of the other worlds. stick to the middle of the road and you can also pause on most of the iron grates between buildings. Remember this is a kids game and we don't play in the street because it is dangerous and if you are on the roof, stay away from the edge.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
As insane as some of that advice sounds...they are right.

My son made progress in Marleybone long before I did. I just couldn't make myself run down the middle of the rooftop. But it works. You will get the hang of it.

Another caution. As you are getting to your destination or just starting out, watch the monsters carefully...they all have a pattern of movement. In a dead end situation (and sometimes just randomly) they will have to make a u-turn, typically in the middle of the path, so in that case you follow the last one to get to that last rooftop.

Good luck!