Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what should i do?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
hey guys i just finshed defeating malistare and i got nothing good cuz im a balance wizard what should i do next merle ambrose hasnt got any quests for me i am a lvl 47 balance wizard and i spoke to merle ambrose and he said i got important news for celestia but he didnt give me the quest??? please can someone awnser me i apprecite it

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
colas857 wrote:
hey guys i just finshed defeating malistare and i got nothing good cuz im a balance wizard what should i do next merle ambrose hasnt got any quests for me i am a lvl 47 balance wizard and i spoke to merle ambrose and he said i got important news for celestia but he didnt give me the quest??? please can someone awnser me i apprecite it

You must be at least level 48.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
colas857 wrote:

Go get level 48 and then go back and see Merle for access to Celestia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
colas857 wrote:

Your level is too low to go to Celestia. Go do some side quests to level up. You'll then get the call back to Merle to go to Celestia.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011