Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Into the past...

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
[Note this is a side world, AND an early draft]
[There will not be any new level cap (i.e:80)]
You are traveling throughout the spiral, then, while going to wizard city, you see a little icon, and venture to it. As you go in, your entire 3 pages (if you have all worlds hehe ) DISAPPEAR! You are left with only wizar- Wait? This isnt wizard city! But it says it is! You go in, to explore, and see that it was the oldest generation of wizards, making a foundation for generations to come. You go outside the world tree, seeing both grandmother raven, bartleby, (Who has both eyes), and no schools or dorms. (You can go back to present tense world by clicking a little half opened booklet in the upper-left hand corner of the screen)
As you go into what should be the commons, you see rank 11 plant-classified enemies and all sorts of crazy wildlife. There is no gamma, no pet pavilian, (although I have been playing before it was here already xD) There isnt even a headmasters office or games area! Just pure crazy wilderness!
You decide to explore, until you find, *GASP! BRACE YOURSELVES!* a young ambrose and a little pet owl beside him. He has scars and other battle marks, and asks for your help, as he is only an apprentice at this time.
-----------------
That is the basic prolouge (or however you spell it xD)
You will venture throughout a crazy so called wizard city, as the spiral began. You will go into what should be unicorn way, and all throughout wizard city! At the very end, you will face the craziest set of bosses. (Still to be determined.)

What do you think about it? Well, see ya in the spiral!

Edit 1: Took bosses out. (Tell me if I should add lady oriol back in, seeing you as hostile.)
Edit 2: Mentioning going back to present tense World(s).
Edit 3: Note of Level Cap

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ok issues-
what if i wanna farm jade oni in mooshu at this time? or anyone? I would have to port to a lower leveled friend? no.
2. if Ambrose is young, no teachers are born yet. He is thousands of years old...
3. Sylster is in waterworks and how does he have anything to do with this?
4. We don't know Ambrose's school, making him a boss would ruin the mystery. Plus he is most definitely not fire.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Editing this to take out bosses and will soon edit it once I have better ideas for bosses, since I realized How cheesy that was. Lol. Also editing to mention that there will be a spiral button at the upper left hand corner that will allow you to go back to common time.

Anyone who has ideas for bosses and seems creative and not cheesy(I love that word...) I will use as bosses.

Sorry for anyone who is curious about what the old bosses were!
(I Will state them here though)
1st fight: Sylster, Jade Champion, Krokopatra, and meowiarty.
2nd fight: Ambrose, Malistaire, Sylvia, and Cyrus.

--------------
Ok, now I would like to respond to magicintheair.

1. I am not sure I understand what you mean... I am editing to mention that you can go back to present time.

2. Never thought about that.

3. I was wondering about what to do for that.

4. Few things to say to that.
a.) That is true, it would ruin the curiousity.
b.) I am not saying he is fire, his cheat just uses a fire move. (Like the fire boss in waterworks with sylster)

ok! Thank you for responding, I appreciate it! :)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Interesting points but i don't get why is this in the dorms are you trying to point out something or what?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Interesting points but i don't get why is this in the dorms are you trying to point out something or what?

Thank you for calling it interesting!

I put this here because well, this is for ideas for the game, and this was a little idea I thought of in my spare time. (And I have A LOT of spare time :P )

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
ok issues-
what if i wanna farm jade oni in mooshu at this time? or anyone? I would have to port to a lower leveled friend? no.
2. if Ambrose is young, no teachers are born yet. He is thousands of years old...
3. Sylster is in waterworks and how does he have anything to do with this?
4. We don't know Ambrose's school, making him a boss would ruin the mystery. Plus he is most definitely not fire.

I dont exactly understand this. When did he ever mention Sylster? And uh yea, Ambrose is an astral wizard if you havent noticed by his robes yet...