Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for pets :D :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2011

Don't you want a pet that will do the talents and spells you want?
Well I was thinking about the talents my pets get when I train them. Theres like this feeling that you want your pet to do Spritely but when it gets to the next age it doesnt? Well my idea was that theres this menu you can click on in the Pet Pavilion and it tells you how to get the talents you were looking for. So for an example like this:
You really want your Leopard to cast Spritely and you dont know what foods and games to play and feed it with to get the talent? Well you could just look in the Pet Talents Menu and there it is. It would tell you how to what to feed it and what game to play with it.
Some people are probably thinking what about the low pedigree pets like the normal piggle and such. The rule could be that from the pedigree 40 and up it will alow you to use the Pet Talents Menu.
Please Add coments. Kingsisle can you please think about this idea?

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
starburst928 wrote:

Don't you want a pet that will do the talents and spells you want?
Well I was thinking about the talents my pets get when I train them. Theres like this feeling that you want your pet to do Spritely but when it gets to the next age it doesnt? Well my idea was that theres this menu you can click on in the Pet Pavilion and it tells you how to get the talents you were looking for. So for an example like this:
You really want your Leopard to cast Spritely and you dont know what foods and games to play and feed it with to get the talent? Well you could just look in the Pet Talents Menu and there it is. It would tell you how to what to feed it and what game to play with it.
Some people are probably thinking what about the low pedigree pets like the normal piggle and such. The rule could be that from the pedigree 40 and up it will alow you to use the Pet Talents Menu.
Please Add coments. Kingsisle can you please think about this idea?

my opinion is that the tell you that for example you want to teach spritley to a sea dragon play gobbler drop and feed it only rank 3 snacks to increase the chances it gets that talent