Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master Of the Oasis Badge

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Hello Wizards Once More.

I am pretty sure that all of my quests in Krokotopia are completed. I looked practically everywhere in Krok and still no one has any quests. Is the badge for completing a certain quest, or for completing all of Krokotopia? Because once I got my Master Of Fire badge for just buying a cat thug when I was supposed to get my fire badge 20 levels ago.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Hello Wizards Once More.

I am pretty sure that all of my quests in Krokotopia are completed. I looked practically everywhere in Krok and still no one has any quests. Is the badge for completing a certain quest, or for completing all of Krokotopia? Because once I got my Master Of Fire badge for just buying a cat thug when I was supposed to get my fire badge 20 levels ago.

The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:
1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Hello Wizards Once More.

You do have to complete all of Krokotopia to get that badge. There is possibly one quest that you have missed and that is the "The Tomb of the Beguiler" in the Well of Spirits.

As for the Master of Fire badge, you could not have gotten it just for buying a cat thug. You also have to be at least level 48 and have gotten ALL fire spells. So you must have picked up the last fire spell you needed at about the same time you got the cat thug. There is a hidden spell vendor as well as a pet vendor in Digmore station, that I am guessing this is where you got the cat thug.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Hello Wizards Once More.

Haha, I had to use wizard101 central for this, what you are most likely missing, (I guarrentee it will be that 99% of the time) is the one in the deck shop. Its one of the shops in there, (If not deck then try hat and wand)
NOT THE SECRET SHOP!
Hope this helped you! Next time though, please try wizard101 central, most of the time, it helps.

See ya in the spiral!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Hello Wizards Once More.

All quests? There is a hidden quest in the Krokotopia deck shop that not many people seem to find, and I don't blame them.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
One common quest missed is one given by the shopkeeper of the Deck Shop in the Oasis.

If that isn't it, then there is another I know nothing about.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
[ 3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

Hope this helps.

Honeybee313, I also thought that you did not have to complete this dungeon, just go in and talk to the person, but I just took another wizard through and it did not give me the badge until after I completed it. I didn't really mind, but did think it was a little odd. It may have just been a temporary glitch for my wizard.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I am also missing my master of the Oasis badge, as well as the Tomb Raider Badge. I have completed every quest i could find in the Well of Spirits, including the Djeserit ones mentioned above. I have beaten the Tomb of the Beguiler twice and Karanahn Palace twice thinking I may have missed something. i have done the Deck shop quest as well.

I have no idea what else I am missing- any ideas?

Mackenzie Wintershade
Level 46 Thaumaturge

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tracymurf wrote:
I am also missing my master of the Oasis badge, as well as the Tomb Raider Badge. I have completed every quest i could find in the Well of Spirits, including the Djeserit ones mentioned above. I have beaten the Tomb of the Beguiler twice and Karanahn Palace twice thinking I may have missed something. i have done the Deck shop quest as well.

I have no idea what else I am missing- any ideas?

Mackenzie Wintershade
Level 46 Thaumaturge

Did you actually take the next step and go to Marleybone to talk to the Private? That's when I got my badge.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
[ 3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

Hope this helps.

Honeybee313, I also thought that you did not have to complete this dungeon, just go in and talk to the person, but I just took another wizard through and it did not give me the badge until after I completed it. I didn't really mind, but did think it was a little odd. It may have just been a temporary glitch for my wizard.

That's odd. I only did that dungeon with one wizard because I wanted to actually see what it was all about. But I have gotten the Master of the Oasis Badge on other wizards too, without completing that dungeon. Not sure what's up with that. :?

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
Well, apparently, you have to complete the Tomb of the Beguiler to get the badge.

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
I haven't completed the tomb of beguiler and i got the master of the oasis badge...