Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new ice card idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
i got a realy good ice spell snowball fight it does 799-1000 damage cost 7 pips stun all enemeis it looks like this.... a snow fort pops up from the ground 1 snowball goes by one of your enemies then 100 goes on each enemy then a ice elf pops out and laufs forgot how to spell it then charms you with + next 40 ice spell. tell me if you like it plz.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
bubbaman6 wrote:
i got a realy good ice spell snowball fight it does 799-1000 damage cost 7 pips stun all enemeis it looks like this.... a snow fort pops up from the ground 1 snowball goes by one of your enemies then 100 goes on each enemy then a ice elf pops out and laufs forgot how to spell it then charms you with + next 40 ice spell. tell me if you like it plz.

It's 'laughs'

That's exactly like the snowball pet. I think it should be a rank 9 spell. To stun all enemies and have a HUGE range of damage...yeah that's gonna cost more pips.
(I like the elf idea though, lol)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Too overpowered, and snowball pet gives a Snowball Strike spell card already.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Um...There is A spell called snowball STRIKE so I'm not too sure if this is a good idea or not. Good idea though.