Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

labryinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I can't get into the labryinth-I havethe quest, but the dungeon won't let me in. Any suggestions? I'm level 53.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
obnrse wrote:
I can't get into the labryinth-I havethe quest, but the dungeon won't let me in. Any suggestions? I'm level 53.

Sounds like it may be for a school spell? You need to follow the main story line to get complete access to that dungeon and may end up doing it a few times for various reasons.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are five or six reasons you can't get into the Labyrinth. Since I don't know which one applies to you, I can only offer general advice.

Wizard101 is strict about following the storyline. There should be at least one quest in your list that has something to do with Dragonspyre. I suggest that you check the list and if needed the dialog (the question mark for a particular quest) to find out what is needed.

If you have a quest that asks you to "Explore the Necropolis", you need to run there through the Plaza of Conquests (this only has to be done once) to unlock the Necropolis portal in the Basilica.