Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
If i was a member and i buy a bundle and get another membership does the membership from the bundle add on to my membership?

Administrator
Your current Membership will be extended by the amount indicated on the card, they do not overlap.

For example, if your current Membership ends March 10th, and you purchase and redeem a prepaid card before that time, your Membership will extend until April 10th if you buy a one month card, or May 10th if you buy a 2 month card.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
I have a question about membership. Is there a card i can buy so after I suscribe one time I can will have wizard 101 the whole game with no due date and when ever new world come out I can just go there becouse I bought the whole game. So is there a card or something that will let me be a member forever.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
Administrator
caveboy12345 please refrain from double posting the same question.

Membership allows you to rent the entire game while your Membership is active.

Buying zones with Crowns allows you to purchase zones on that account forever.
Once you buy a zone with Crowns, all characters who have progressed through the story line up to that area, can access that area without additional cost.

As new worlds open up, you are required to purchase the areas in those new worlds, but once again, you own access to those areas on that account forever.

community@wizard101.com