Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3D flash device??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
when i try to log in to wizard101 i press play and then when that picture of thw two wizards comes up its loads for a while then the corner of my screen goes white and a window comes up saying something about a 3D flash device. my questions are: why do we need it to play and how can i get it?

Please reply quick O: I can't play without that thing.

Administrator
This sounds like a problem with the graphics card or drivers. We will need to take a closer look at your particular situation, however, so I'd like for you to send us an email (support@wizard101.com). In your email, make sure to provide:

- Your username
- A detailed description of your problem
- Your dxdiag!
* To create a dxdiag.txt just press the Windows Key and R (at the same time) on your keyboard (alternatively, you can press Start > Run), enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will create a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Thanks!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
faizapower wrote:
when i try to log in to wizard101 i press play and then when that picture of thw two wizards comes up its loads for a while then the corner of my screen goes white and a window comes up saying something about a 3D flash device. my questions are: why do we need it to play and how can i get it?

Please reply quick O: I can't play without that thing.

By all means, send a ticket to support as Mr. Lincoln has stated.

Did you by any chance get an update for Adobe Flash Player in the last couple of days? Do you have RealPlayer on your computer with a button in your internet browser? If you did get the update and do have RealPlayer 11 installed, you will need to disable it. There was a warning regarding this issue with the Adobe update. I received the update this morning but don't have Realplayer installed, but the warning did state that a system crash can happen.

You might want to check the Adobe Flash player website for more info.