Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for a new plant!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
It could be called the Zuqueenie (zucchini.) It would be shaped like a zucchini with a crown on it's head and it can be associated with Marleybone if you like. She could even hold a little sceptor and have a smug look on her face sort of like the Ivy League plant. Of course the likes and dislikes would be totally up to you =)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Ki's plants always have puns so i guess this one would do fine as well nice idea.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
LuckyCharm27 wrote:
It could be called the Zuqueenie (zucchini.) It would be shaped like a zucchini with a crown on it's head and it can be associated with Marleybone if you like. She could even hold a little sceptor and have a smug look on her face sort of like the Ivy League plant. Of course the likes and dislikes would be totally up to you =)

It sounds really cool great idea I also thought of an idea to go with yours, it's a plant called the Pumpking!! It would look like yours except it would be like a fat king on a throne of a pumpkin :D I think your idea is much better though so I hope KI picks yours
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!!!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011