Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beckett's MOG gone

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
My wife just noticed this morning that we haven't got our new MOG yet and the latest issue shows back issues that we never got, so she called them and found out that Jan/Feb 2012 was the LAST one. No, our subscription hasn't run out, we were good until July `12, the MAGAZINE has run out!

They didn't even bother to notify subscribers that they were stopping MOG, if you have a subscription, you should contact them as soon as possible about any missing issues.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
af6at wrote:
My wife just noticed this morning that we haven't got our new MOG yet and the latest issue shows back issues that we never got, so she called them and found out that Jan/Feb 2012 was the LAST one. No, our subscription hasn't run out, we were good until July `12, the MAGAZINE has run out!

They didn't even bother to notify subscribers that they were stopping MOG, if you have a subscription, you should contact them as soon as possible about any missing issues.

They notified readers in their Mar/Apr 2012 issue. If you have that one, read the editorial portion on the very first page. You'll also notice that the editor indicates MOG subscriptions will be rolled into the Beckett Guide to Phone Apps.

I don't know how this affects the Wizard101 deals or coverage they had, but their other magazine "Game Strategyst" still has Wizard101 coverage.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
af6at wrote:

sry but you should probably talk to Beckett's not wiz. just my opinion.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I'm not complaining about it here, I'm pointing it out to anybody else who may have a subscription to MOG.

As far as the announcement being in the mar/april issue, like I said before the last issue we got was jan/feb, so it would be hard to read an announcement from the mar/april issue.