Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword Spin Move.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I don't think I've ever seen someone discuss this on the message boards before, so I thought I should. Wouldn't you like to be able to spin your sword the way the boss Ivan Soulsinger does? I think that would be a much better move than waving your sword like a magic wand. A sword wasn't meant to be waved around like a fairy god mother wand, it was made to spin, swipe, stab and slash.

Wolf Nightbreeze, Transcended Theurgist.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
achilles398 wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen someone discuss this on the message boards before, so I thought I should. Wouldn't you like to be able to spin your sword the way the boss Ivan Soulsinger does? I think that would be a much better move than waving your sword like a magic wand. A sword wasn't meant to be waved around like a fairy god mother wand, it was made to spin, swipe, stab and slash.

swords do a kick slash move already

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
achilles398 wrote:

Stabbing, slashing, and swiping with a sword would involve a physical harm attack, which KI doesn't really want to put in a kids game. Being hit by an exploding Leviathan tail is one thing, being impaled on a very real weapon is another.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i think maybe a look at many different wand slaps
using all the different sword would be a very good
research program for you.

i have seen slashes and even on thrown and
the effect was like it stabs the NPC...

that is a sword i want!

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
achilles398 wrote:

I dont mean the wand attack. You know how when you draw the school symbol to cast the spell? Thats what I mean. When Ivan casts a spell he spins and twirls his sword around. If you go and fight him you'll see what I mean.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
achilles398 wrote:

sorry but i don't think he was talking about the hit, he was talking about when your moving your sword that makes your school symbol.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
achilles398 wrote:

sorry but i don't think he was talking about the hit, he was talking about when your moving your sword that makes your school symbol.

Yes, thats what I meant, not the wand attack itself, but when you cast your spell.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
achilles398 wrote:

Stabbing, slashing, and swiping with a sword would involve a physical harm attack, which KI doesn't really want to put in a kids game. Being hit by an exploding Leviathan tail is one thing, being impaled on a very real weapon is another.

I'm not talking about changing the kick slash move of the sword, I'm talking about when you wave it to cast the spell. Instead of waving it, you spin it around the way Ivan Soulsinger does.