Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making gold fast.....need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Hey I know that there is another topic on making gold fast but my friend Tiffany can't do much of that. Since she doesn't have a membership she asked me to put this in the forums.
Anyways....

She wants to make some gold fast.....enough to buy a crowns shop house and a mount. She's a pay-as-you-go girl. She has Wizard City and Grizzleheim. Although Tiffany has finished her part in Grizzleheim (for now....she is level 22) she claims it told her that she is supposed to go back to Wizard City to complete the quests there. (She didn't buy any places in Wizard City. Example: Firecat Alley.)

So Tiffany wants to make money fast. Any ideas?

P.S. She only has Northguard and Savarstaad Pass in Grizzleheim.

Thanks!!

Brianna Wildrider Transcended Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
rushb1494040 wrote:
Hey I know that there is another topic on making gold fast but my friend Tiffany can't do much of that. Since she doesn't have a membership she asked me to put this in the forums.
Anyways....

She wants to make some gold fast.....enough to buy a crowns shop house and a mount. She's a pay-as-you-go girl. She has Wizard City and Grizzleheim. Although Tiffany has finished her part in Grizzleheim (for now....she is level 22) she claims it told her that she is supposed to go back to Wizard City to complete the quests there. (She didn't buy any places in Wizard City. Example: Firecat Alley.)

Thanks!!

Keep doing GH and selling gear - without acces to Zafria and the ability to farm Mirror Lake for gear to sell, she has imited options.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
On top of which, all the gold in the Spiral will not get you one item in the Crown Shop. Items in the Crown Shop can only be bought with Crowns, and Crowns can only be obtained by purchasing them.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
MaxDeGroot wrote:
On top of which, all the gold in the Spiral will not get you one item in the Crown Shop. Items in the Crown Shop can only be bought with Crowns, and Crowns can only be obtained by purchasing them.
Actually many items in the crown shop can be bought for gold 10x the amount of crowns. For example: the wizard watchtower home costs 7,500 crowns but you can alternately by it (by clicking on the gold tab in the display screen to th right I believe) with 75,000 gold.
Only certain products such as portals, mounts, packs, and etc. can you only buy with crowns.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MaxDeGroot wrote:

Not quite correct ... some of the Crowns Shop items can be bought with either crowns or gold. Click on the tab on the right side (under the picture of the item), and if it is available by "gold" purchase, the amount will appear.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Heres a tip, Once unlocked Wysteria fight the hobgoblins a few times.
( they drop flapjacks ) But for now, you can fight mobs
and sell their snacks for big bucks. :-)

Natalie Dawnblood level 29 necromancer with Sir Scooter a baby firebat with
47 petagree!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
For me, I just go to wintertusk or zafaria, but she's not there. I have the 250000 max gold thing because every clothing is worth about 2-7 thousand gold each. (I bought a myth house for 100000 gold)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Given the limited areas your friend has, it won't happen fast, even if you do lots of boss farming. The sell price for the areas you mentioned is low and it will take a good deal of repetitive farming to accomplish her goals.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
Get to Wintertusk and do Halfang. Farm him about 5 - 6 times in a row will get you about 50k.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i just sell a bunch of stuff that i don't need or can't use at the bazzar.(i got enough gold to buy the royal playhouse by just doing that)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
rushb1494040 wrote:
Anyways....

Thanks!!

Hey Brianna!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I have a membership now, so don't worry! :3 Thanks for caring so much about this to put it on the forums!!!! :) :) :) :)

Tiffany Wildrider Adept Pyromancer