Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i open mushoo(?sp) cause I have no (!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
any where and am stuck on level 37, all i have left is kennsignton park which i have not done but is not required, and suck to bad to beat it on my own anyway.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
highhorser wrote:
any where and am stuck on level 37, all i have left is Kennsignton park which i have not done but is not required, and suck to bad to beat it on my own anyway.

Seems like you may have to back track a bit, did you do Katzenstein’s Lab? Given by Watson on Scotland Yard roof. That leads to going to the Museum to talk to Bones and the guy next to him then getting the Counter Weights East and West then Big Ben.

You are right Kennsington is not required and you don't suck too bad to solo it, it would be a large problem for anyone. I did it one time with a group and it seemed to go on forever, the fights were rough and I was level 60 Life.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
brwac wrote:
Seems like you may have to back track a bit, did you do Katzenstein’s Lab? Given by Watson on Scotland Yard roof. That leads to going to the Museum to talk to Bones and the guy next to him then getting the Counter Weights East and West then Big Ben.

I am having the same trouble myself. I have completed all of my quests with the exception of the two that require my going to Mooshu. Unfortunately, it is not available to me, either.

I have completed all but Ravenscar in Grizzleheim (which is not yet available to me) and have completed all of the quests in Wysteria. I did complete Katzenstein's Lab and spoke to Bones back in Marleybone. However, I was never sent on the track to Big Ben. I have gone through Marleybone and redone all the dungeons, but I am still stuck. Any ideas?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Well guys, you have to beat the Big Ben, defeat Meowiarty at the top, and then report to Ambrose. Before you can go there, you have to beat Katzenstein's lab, and secure the east and west counterweights at the museum. Just trying to help!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
I went in with 3 level 70's and we all lost, but try the counter weights in the royal museum