Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shortcut in Tanglewood Way

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I just found a shortcut in Tanglewood Way.

When you first enter it, go straight up the ramp, and go to the fourth door (a green door with two lanterns hanging on the sides).

When you enter that door, go down the steps and turn left. There will be another door that takes you to the area at the opposite end of Tanglewood Way, close to Lord Bramble.

I avoided a lot of those Green Men this way. :?

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
I discovered that, accidentally. That is actually the house of the Gobbler Professor. He sent me there to find his notes.

But I took the wrong door out and ended up in back. And unfortunately, the door locks after going through it. You then have to take the long way back.

Oops.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MaxDeGroot wrote:
I discovered that, accidentally. That is actually the house of the Gobbler Professor. He sent me there to find his notes.

But I took the wrong door out and ended up in back. And unfortunately, the door locks after going through it. You then have to take the long way back.

Oops.

I don't know Max, but I can go in and out the door and use the shortcut both ways. Maybe once you finish the quest for the notes, the back door will be opened to you both ways.