Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beast Tamer's Hoard Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I have a new idea for a pack. The Beast Tamer's hoard pack. It has a whip for a wand. And outfit mostly looks like a ringmaster. The pet looks like a dog jumping through a hoop every 10 seconds and it looks wherever your wizard is looking and it can do a spell of saytr at baby ( KI can decide the rest). The mount is a black, brown, or white spider and it looks like one of those spiders that we fight but bigger. It moves by crawling and it is 40% speed. KI can change anything in this hoard pack.

Samantha Silvermask lvl 28 myth
"If you truly think you can do it, go for it"

Peace wizards

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Please Note:
Beast Tamer's Hoard Pack is valid to anything KI does to it and doesn't promise a full chance to get the importan items ( You may get reagents or treasure cards of KI's choice.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Please if you do create this don't call it a beast tamer set and use a whip :( Magical creatures are our friends and they deserve to be treated with respect! What if it was called the beast charmer set? And instead of a whip :( it was a flute that would give some minion cards or something and play a soothing tune whenever you cashed a spell with it :D I'm sorry if I sounded rude but I consider whips as animal cruelty, a flute would be much better!
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
If you see a professional lion tamer they do not actually whip the cats. The aspca would shut them down... You also do not want to make a large cat angry. just ask Sigfried and Roy... These days the tamer snaps the whip, without hitting the critter, to give signals to the animal or just to impress the audience.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
zebulous wrote:
If you see a professional lion tamer they do not actually whip the cats. The aspca would shut them down... You also do not want to make a large cat angry. just ask Sigfried and Roy... These days the tamer snaps the whip, without hitting the critter, to give signals to the animal or just to impress the audience.

But we arent lion tamers and we aren't talking about lions, we are talking about magical creatures but I suppose if the majority of wizards favor the idea ( not that there is anything wrong with it I just don't like the idea of a whip in a children's game) then by all means go ahead and create it :) I don't like to fight with people or debate. Love you all!

Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!!!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
The wand doesn't hit anyone either. For a regular spell it just throws the whip back and strikes the ground. For a wand spell, the wizard goes into the spell circle cracks the whip making a mini earthquake which hits the enemy or other player