Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you for Wizard101 Gardening ability!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I would like thank Wizard101 for introducing gardening. Thank You! It is a wonderful experience just to go home to look at my garden. Each plant with it's likes and dislikes as well as the way they look is genius. My whole experience with Wizard101 has been one amazing adventure. It's no wonder why you were voted game of the decade! In general Wizard101 is a source of stress relief, friendship and imagination for me. You truly raise the bar on graphics, gameplay and overall fun. I also must mention how fast, patient and kind your staff is whenever I need help with anything on Wizard101. I look forward to playing Wizard101 for many years to come. This game is priceless to me. Thanks again for all that you do!

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Yes. I completely and totally 101% agree. Wizard 101 is by far the best and most fun game I have ever and probably ever will play. I am very interested in plants as it is, and the fun new plants that KingsIsle has created have certainly influenced that interest. I think that KingsIsle has been very ardent about these plants, crafting options and reagents, and most obviously the amazing gameplay. Thank you so much for making this great game.