Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria pet shop doesn't sell pets.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
They actually do have a Wysteria house. It's called the Villa Gardens and it's in the crowns shop.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
All the shops in Pigswick Academy are probably intended to be joke shops, that sell no items. Because the whole Pigswick Academy is a sham, a joke school that doesn't really teach anything.

That said I started Wysteria yesterday and somehow ended up with a golden piggle pet in my backpack. I have no idea what it's good for. Maybe I'll try to feed it to my death cyclops

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
crunkatog on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
All the shops in Pigswick Academy are probably intended to be joke shops, that sell no items. Because the whole Pigswick Academy is a sham, a joke school that doesn't really teach anything.

That said I started Wysteria yesterday and somehow ended up with a golden piggle pet in my backpack. I have no idea what it's good for. Maybe I'll try to feed it to my death cyclops
I tried. You can't feed pets to other pets....

Defender
May 03, 2009
Rainbow0839 on May 3, 2013 wrote:
I tried. You can't feed pets to other pets....
I wish you could :P

I noticed all the clothes look like Marleybonian stuff. Wow. No pets, no castles, no furniture, no spells, just cheating. I have to say it again: Wow.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
rustygooga on Oct 2, 2012 wrote:
I actually enjoyed my Golden Piggle, (not that I use it) I use it as a gaurdian to the Emperer of Mooshu grave (I made that out of furniture at my castle for fun) so no one will harm his grave and no one will steal his precious items lol.

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf
Good use for it! I just dumped mine in my pet room, along with 5 satyrs, a strange beast, Blue Cyclops, Sun bird, etc. I like all those pets, but they aren't very useful.

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
flavanmcjojo on Aug 29, 2012 wrote:
Have you tried the other shops they have nothing i repeat nothing and have you tried battling the pig in the last match there every time you hurt he heals:( i beat him but only after 50 tries

i accually beat him in two tries. If your in the school of fire use the heck hound with like five pips and in three turns the pig is dead!
no i am balance and my best spell at that time was locust swarm i finally beat him with a fire bird tc

Keelan Sun Vault Promethean

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Shouldn't they be selling piggles? lol

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Blue Owl on Jul 13, 2012 wrote:
[quote james5435 ] Plus when I went to the castle and crafting shop, they have no castles! [end quote]

The reason they don't have castles is because the Wysteria castles are in the crown shop. I believe that the Sunken Palace, the Wizard's Watchtower and the Wysteria Villa (obviously) are all from Wysteria.
I don't think Wizard's Watchtower or Sunken Palace are Wysteria houses. I think Wizard Watchtower is a Dragonspyre house and Sunken Palace is a Celestia house. But Villa Gardens is a Wysteria house (very obvious).

Monica 29
"The Dragon Wisperer"

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
your right, most things in the Wysteria are repeats of equipment from Krokotopia and Marleybone . But, you can get a pet ( golden piggle ) on the Wysteria main path.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
iambored5437 on Jun 24, 2012 wrote:
The only pet you get isthe Golden Piggle.Plus when I went to the castle and crafting shop, they have no castles!Talk about a rip-off.
Er... the sunken palace is underwater. I have never seen any water of significance in Wysteria (aside from the "magical" fountain).

Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
dragon princess on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
I don't think Wizard's Watchtower or Sunken Palace are Wysteria houses. I think Wizard Watchtower is a Dragonspyre house and Sunken Palace is a Celestia house. But Villa Gardens is a Wysteria house (very obvious).

Monica 29
"The Dragon Wisperer"
Wizard's Watchtower I think is more Marleyboneian. And the Sunken Palace is a Wizard City House. ( Crab Alley.)

~ Alura Battleheart, lvl 85 Goddess of Fire and Lengendary Dragon.
I

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Ellateena wrote:
Have you gone to the Wysteria wand and athame shop? They don't even have any wands!
ya they do!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Rainbow0839 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
Ok guys maybe you need to think about this a little more. As you know Wizard101 has many real life jokes hidden in its story. Ok so Wysteria. The characters here are pigs the can't do magic (squibs). All their schools are copied from Ravenwood and the teachers encourage students to cheat. Also the students are fat and lazy so, think supply and demand. If they are lazy, will they want a pet they have to train and take care of? They're fat so pet snacks must be like their Twinkies, Oreos, Cokes. They don't teach magic so the school doesn't sell wands. It makes a little more sense if you look at it in that perspective. If you feel cheated just go to ANOTHER WORLD!
-Morgan LegendHeart level 39, mooshu the crimson fields
you are awesome

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
wizardrokz on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Shouldn't they be selling piggles? lol
The only problem with the selling of pigs in Wysteria is the fact that everyone is a pig there. Do you want a pet wizard/human (assuming you are all humans)? Almost freaky thought

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
crunkatog on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:

sorta cannibalistic dont you think

jack skullbreeze master of fire

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
dr6g0n on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Good use for it! I just dumped mine in my pet room, along with 5 satyrs, a strange beast, Blue Cyclops, Sun bird, etc. I like all those pets, but they aren't very useful.
the satyr's are usefull

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Survivor
May 07, 2011
When I first saw the sign I was so happy when I saw that they didn't sell pets I was so sad and a little angry:(

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Greek and Roman Go... on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
The only problem with the selling of pigs in Wysteria is the fact that everyone is a pig there. Do you want a pet wizard/human (assuming you are all humans)? Almost freaky thought

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,
It is sort of a freaky thought....then again one of our rewards was a golden piggle.

Maybe pigs and piggles are different

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
How about a pet student pig and a pet green man and a pet lord bramble?
Joshua GoldGem

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
How about a pet student pig and a pet green man and a pet lord bramble?
Joshua GoldGem

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I would love to see a pet goblin! I think that would be cool.
Trevor GoldStaff lvl 38

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
It has two signs
Pig & Snack

Wouldn't that stand for "Pet Snacks?"

Just a thought...

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I realize that there's already a house in the crown shop, but I really would love another house or two to be sold in the actual house shop. Especially because they're so beautiful.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Same with Grizzleheim. It says at the furniture store it sells castles. This is ridiculous! I've been looking foward to getting some pets and castles and epic gear at Wysteria but it was all just a joke

Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
so one day I was just walking down wisteria and I noticed the pet shop!! I was really interested in buying a wysterian pet but all they sold were pet snacks. I thought that maybe there is another person in the shop somewhere but no!! So its true what they say Pigswick folks are cheaters.

Victoria PearlLeaf: Level 29

P.S. If you see me around add me im on a permanent panther and im wearing pink and black im usually in wysteria