Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Library Archives doesn't seem like a dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
The Library Archives was way too short and easy to even be called a dungeon. It was just like entering Stormdrain Tower in Wizard City and saying, "This is a dungeon, come stand on the sigil to start it." It is called a dungeon, but it had all that area and one boss fight just to talk to a PIG about why she summoned a Wildclaw from Grizzleheim into the Library Archives. The librarian, Hugo Chatterly made it sound like she filled the place with the final boss of Zafaria! It's just a big stack of books, not a zillion dollars!

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
When I entered it, it didn't show me a "You are about to enter a dungeon!" warning, so it just classifys as a boss tower, and also: why would anyone summon something from a different world when you don't have the spiral key to get it back to where it came from?

Blaze Lightglen
Level 50 Pyromancer :D

Defender
May 17, 2011
KingCobra022 wrote:
The Library Archives was way too short and easy to even be called a dungeon. It was just like entering Stormdrain Tower in Wizard City and saying, "This is a dungeon, come stand on the sigil to start it." It is called a dungeon, but it had all that area and one boss fight just to talk to a PIG about why she summoned a Wildclaw from Grizzleheim into the Library Archives. The librarian, Hugo Chatterly made it sound like she filled the place with the final boss of Zafaria! It's just a big stack of books, not a zillion dollars!

calm down. calm down. some dungeons are easier then others.

and wisdom is power. so "just a bunch of books, not money," is a bit of an understatement.

i suggest playing it with no gear to make it harder. and no treasure cards. and no pet. and no henchmen or friends. and no wand. AND NO HEALS. should make it more like a dungeon.