Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp gear for 50+? 60+?, maybe 70 only?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Ok so the pvp gear is no longer good for anyone in cl or higher. Ever since critical and block as emerged there is really no reason for using it. I and many others use it just as another thing to stitch. Of course if we could get maybe some critical and block on them it could be better. it would not have to be overpowering either just a genuine critical and block that is not so high that an ice would be overpowered, but not so low a storm would be under powered. Of course that would be quiet hard considering how precisely even things have to be for pvpers of the late. You could even have the same exact robe with a few minor changes to each to match each school. This would probably be a hard idea, to make reality, but not completely fantasy.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
SEAN638 wrote:
Ok so the pvp gear is no longer good for anyone in cl or higher. Ever since critical and block as emerged there is really no reason for using it. I and many others use it just as another thing to stitch. Of course if we could get maybe some critical and block on them it could be better. it would not have to be overpowering either just a genuine critical and block that is not so high that an ice would be overpowered, but not so low a storm would be under powered. Of course that would be quiet hard considering how precisely even things have to be for pvpers of the late. You could even have the same exact robe with a few minor changes to each to match each school. This would probably be a hard idea, to make reality, but not completely fantasy.

Yes, i have requested this before. However, I think it will come in the next few updates........Hopefully.