Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Does anyone know why there are pets sitting in the streets in Wizard city. So I've been playing in the realm Dworgyn and I've seen a firecat pet named Leo in the middle of the street in Unicorn Way just outside Private O'Ryan's house. I also saw a pet cyclops in the haunted cave and a pink pig where you fight the Kraken on Triton Ave. I switched realms and they are not there, but I haven't looked to see if they are somewhere else.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
SeriouslySpoiled wrote:
Does anyone know why there are pets sitting in the streets in Wizard city. So I've been playing in the realm Dworgyn and I've seen a firecat pet named Leo in the middle of the street in Unicorn Way just outside Private O'Ryan's house. I also saw a pet cyclops in the haunted cave and a pink pig where you fight the Kraken on Triton Ave. I switched realms and they are not there, but I haven't looked to see if they are somewhere else.

yep in fact i have a post on this subject in the glitches area of the message board
try looking for it i got plenty replies like its just lag and others say glitch

i am thinking its a glitch and hope its fixed soon

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
SeriouslySpoiled wrote:
last time i wwas on i saw a pets like this in every single world in many realms. dont know how or why.