Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ipod

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
i think wizard 101 should be available to play on ipods and other mobile devices. you get your stats from the inyternet play. and when your ipod reconnects to the internet it should upload all of your new data and stats.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
The game would be too large to play on a device like an ipod. I don't even think it's playable on a tablet computer. It's too big, and would need a strong internet connection.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Defender
May 01, 2011
great idea but it would be much more room to fit stuff in if you play it on an ipad. an ipad is really close to fitting the size of my laptop screen!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Yea I replied to a post with the suggestion of the incredible market expansion that would come with something like that. That was a long time ago.

Maybe as pods/tablets get more powerful, something may come along.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
you have internet conection you can play the minigames then you can redeem them codes but save the game for a more powerful unit ...

net books notebooks laptops and desktops and hopefull some day a tablet as the one i got should play it got a 2x core chip