Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

having trouble with Krokotopia! Please help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Hi!
I am currently doing Krokotopia and having some game issues. I am not able to access certain areas. Such as the tomb of storms and now I got a quest that takes me to marleybone but when I go to the spiral portal Marleybone is not available either. What is wrong?
Please help. Thank you.

caroline thundermask

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
maricoll wrote:
Hi!
I am currently doing Krokotopia and having some game issues. I am not able to access certain areas. Such as the tomb of storms and now I got a quest that takes me to marleybone but when I go to the spiral portal Marleybone is not available either. What is wrong?
Please help. Thank you.

caroline thundermask

In order to access areas you must do the quests that lead up to them and unlock them. Often your school will send you to areas in the game that you do not have access to as yet. Keep questing and these areas will become available to you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
One will often get quests to areas that aren't available yet. This happens a lot with school-spell quests and with Crafting quests. All you can do is wait until the area is available.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Hey, help me out!
I am currently having to finish SIDE worlds because I never finished Krok. I did a quest and turned it in ( I dont remember which one ) but I'm pretty sure it isn't the last one, because I cant get into some places in the Krokoshinx. If that wasn't enough, I never got MB unlocked either. Although I'm pretty sure I should have MB now because I am level 34. I know it happens to a lot of people, but I would like for it to be fixed. Thanks!
Monica Spirit Dreamer

Administrator
puppy8201 wrote:
Hey, help me out!
I am currently having to finish SIDE worlds because I never finished Krok. I did a quest and turned it in ( I dont remember which one ) but I'm pretty sure it isn't the last one, because I cant get into some places in the Krokoshinx. If that wasn't enough, I never got MB unlocked either. Although I'm pretty sure I should have MB now because I am level 34. I know it happens to a lot of people, but I would like for it to be fixed. Thanks!
Monica Spirit Dreamer

Just as you had to complete your required assignments in Wizard City before you could progress to Krokotopia, so much you complete your required assignments in Krokotopia before the Spiral Door will open to Marleybone.

Monica SpiritDreamer is missing quite a few quests in Krokotopia. Have a look at this site for guides on getting through the story progression of the game. The more you skip ahead, the more confused and lost you will be.

Start with finishing up the quest you currently have in your journal called "Test of Loyalty" and see where that leads you next.

community@wizard101.com