Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should there be a water and air school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2011
i think there should be a water school because of the "original" elements witch where fire, water, earth and air. we already have fire and earth so why no water and air? water should be opposite of air as in death is opposite life.

Thank you for considering my suggestion,
Tabitha Dragonspear

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Karma1780 wrote:
i think there should be a water school because of the "original" elements witch where fire, water, earth and air. we already have fire and earth so why no water and air? water should be opposite of air as in death is opposite life.

Tabitha Dragonspear

KI merged Air and Water to make Storm. We don't really have an "Earth" school, that is just the Wysterian version of Life Magic.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Um, Ice is Water and Air. Cold Air plus Water equals Ice.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Is storm not a combination of Water and Air?

The winds start blowing, the rains start falling, the lightning starts rumbling and the storm is brewing stronger and stronger.

Defender
May 29, 2011
No, There are plenty of schools plus we'd have to make a whole set of new spells and monsters and what they boost on

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
There IS a water and air school,and it is called Storm. It uses facets of both water and air.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
hmmm to late for that ;( it wood be hard to get lvl all lvl spwll cards at once

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Let me show you some simple math.

air=water

water+cold=ice

Ice is water and air.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I don't think there should be an ice school because:

Hello? have you heard of elementals?

water is the ice school, with cold air.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Air school is Storm, Water is Ice. The two combined are too much like Storm, so they added wind to the Storm school and changed water to Ice.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Karma1780 wrote:

Tabitha Dragonspear

Water and air were combined to make the Storm school. And I think you meant "which were", not "witch where".

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Well, even though it has already been established that Storm is result of both water and wind, I still see how Wind school and Water school could be implemented.

Storm is based around lightning, even though it incorporates wind and water.

A water school could have strict water attacks, that could even incorporate some ice elements. Water bubble, water bomb, whirlpool, those tornados over water, whatever you call those, etc. Water school would specialize in healing/status cures. Much like death attacks, water attacks at the same time would place a healing hot on the wizard(s), or remove a dot from the wizard(s).

The wind school would have strict wind attacks. Like, tornado, hurricane, wind tunnel, void, air pressure, etc etc. Wind attacks, for being wind, are non-solid attacks that may be fairly weak, but unavoidable, meaning, much like balance, they cannot be blocked.

Something along those lines. I can definitely see that happening.

So, lets see...

Storm
Fire
Myth
Balance
Life
Death
Ice
Wind
Water

What else? Pokemon has like oogles of "elements" they use. Perhaps:

Dark
Light
Celestial
Umbral
Shadow
Spectral

And then here is another idea I just now came up with. What if there was a whole other level to an element? For example, in the test that we take in the very beginning, determining our schools, we are asked to select our favorite gem stone.

Perhaps, at maximum pips, 14, we unlocked a spell ... Prismatic Level. Some cool spell name along those lines. All our spells 'change' from <element> to <gem element>. For example, all fire spells would change to Ruby <spell name>. Those spells would be upgraded. Can't think exactly of how, just yet. :P

Or instead of spells being upgraded, the whole wizard would become a <Gem wizard>, a transcended/enlightened wizard of sorts, and the wizard's respective spells would be enhanced that way.

Very handy for hard bosses.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
You got this from the last air-bender i think no matter air is storm and water is ice and both can be found in gardening.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Okay sooooo we obviously need someone from KI. (Professor Greyrose, Ambrose, Dalia Falmea help?)

Also there will never be a water class, since you have storm and ice.

But there might be a wind class, i made some spells that has to do with the wind.

Check this out:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/32312.ftl#178038

though i'm sad they locked it.

And no im not stealing the ideas, its just that my friend let me make an account on her master account. Were buddies <3

And if you want proof, i will go on that account and post a message, but right now he has no sub I;.

For more proof, His name is Ethan Icerunner -Thatamaturge
- Level 53
-Has All grand clothes/athame/ring
-Pet is Colossus, Ancient
-And has the lvl 45 myth blade its shiny :D