Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happens when you finish the game?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
What happens when you finish the game? Do you retire, graduate, mingle? WHAT!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Isn't that a little boring, o, you could fight more enemys, and more time to spend with friends

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
goldfish8 wrote:

Well you can't actually FINISH THE GAME. After you defeat Malistaire, you could maybe take a break, make new friends, maybe even eat some Goldfish =)

With a bag o' chips,
~Version2

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Actually you could consider making a wizard from a different school.

My son balked at this! Until he saw me creating a new wizard to go back through the beginning after voices were added. Of course he made a new wizard with the same main school, just changing his secondary school. Whatever!

Think about farming for drops and selling unnecessary items...you will want a lot of cash when the new housing hits! From what I have read it says it will come out on test in April sometime, then going to open shortly after.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
congrats ! IF YOU WON NOW YOU CAN FINISH ANY LEFTOVER QUESTS LIKE FINDING THE BEETLES SMITHS STRAY CATS ETC IF YOU HAVE DONE SO MAKE A NEW WIZard and good news a new world in the spiral will open soon and new cards level six cards six pips six mana new monsters such as the ice viking elik.(in the card)

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Version2 wrote:
goldfish8 wrote:

Well you can't actually FINISH THE GAME. After you defeat Malistaire, you could maybe take a break, make new friends, maybe even eat some Goldfish =)

With a bag o' chips,
~Version2

I hope you don't eat goldfish! Your ideas sound good, i like them, except the goldfish thing, i find that a little hurtful ( joking )

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Well, first of all, if you 'beat the game', congrats! Personally, I'm not even done with Krokotopia (and my highest wizard is only level 17 lol). But once you finish the storyline and you're waiting for new worlds to be released, you could go back to double-check that all of the sidequests are finished. Plus, you could work to get all of the badges, or earn gold for new equipment, pets, houses, etc. Going back to kill some time by defeating bosses with friends is a good idea, too, and so is helping out newer players if they need a hand with a quest.

-Scarlet Angelbane

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
well just spend time with your friends maybe do alittle pvp just try to make the most of it and before you know it a new work will come out :P