Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NightSide

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MeghanMalfoy wrote:
why can't i get into Nightside?

did ya complete the main quests leading to it
if not thats why

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
moogirl45 wrote:
You'll just have to wait until you get the quest to go in.

yep also to complete all the wizard city main quests you have to be a member and you have to complete uinicorn way, fire cat ally, triton ave, and cyclops lane
Erica Nighthaven lvl 70 balance

Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
To get in you need to get the key from I think it is Nightshade`s castle. After that you return to the headmaster he will give you acess to the place, and then there you have it!

PS. A membership is I think required as you have to have finnished the quests in Firecat Alley and Clypocs Lane.

Hope I helped

Level 19 Wizard"It takes one to know one,"

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
You need to beat Kraken (Triton Avenue) General Akillies (Cyclops Lane) Alicane Swiftarrow (Firecat Alley)

I hope this helps

Level 26 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
First you have to be a member (totally worth it) :) Finish all the quests that merele ambrose and the other important people want you to do. Once you do Merle Ambrose will give you a important quest (top secret) to go into nightside. If you have a friend who is a member you can port to them. Nightside is a great experience and it includes a dungeon called the sunken city, Happy travelling!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
Gamester999 wrote:
You need to beat Kraken (Triton Avenue) General Akillies (Cyclops Lane) Alicane Swiftarrow (Firecat Alley)

I hope this helps

Level 26 Ice Wizard

totally true. Alicane Swift is the hardest.