Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Takes Too Long

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
The crowns shop takes way too long to load. When I'm in a battle and I want to buy a henchman, I click on the crowns shop as soon as I can and just as it is finally loaded, time is up. I even use list veiw that is known to take less time. Please KI make it load faster.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
moogirl45 wrote:
The crowns shop takes way too long to load. When I'm in a battle and I want to buy a henchman, I click on the crowns shop as soon as I can and just as it is finally loaded, time is up. I even use list veiw that is known to take less time. Please KI make it load faster.

It may just be your computer or internet connection.

This same thing happened to me on my computer, and then I was playin on my friends laptop (a better one then mine) and the crown shop loaded just fine.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
i've been having the same problem. And i know its not my computer because i have three computers where i live and i keep trying it (one of my computers were new) but all the time it would run out fof time i think ki should creat more timing

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009