Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crystal grove rose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
were can i find the crystal grove rose? i really need it i just want to finish and become a grand master already

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Looking at your map it is in the grove of crystals on the right side.

Cannot be more specific because we stumbled on it mid-quest when we were looking for specific colored crystals.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009

hope this helps on the location for the crystal grove rose. I found it in the grove that Kozel Toothtamer is in and look for in the upper left corner of that grove. I took a screen shot of the location but I cant find a way to put that in the message

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
When you find the green crystal sample it's right there on your left as you're facing the crystal.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I have looked several times and cannot seam to find the rose in the grand chasm. I am a grand master and am running out of missions that I can do. I have only three roses left to find, the grand chasm, labyrinth and the crown of fire. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also noticed that when I had to talk to oakheart to get the last life spell I never could get in the door to where he was, I had to enlist the help of another life player that could enter the room then port to them, I mention this because I have several other life wizards as friends that cannot enter to where oakheart is in order to obtain their last life spell of rebirth.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Just after you cross into the crystal grove it's over to the left hand side in one of the cubby holes that is set aside for the crystal samples. It's up on the wall to the left of the sample

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Thank you all for the info on the crystal grove rose. I found it. Thanks again! :D

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Mysteryplayer:

The stone rose for the grand chasm is actually in the grand chasm past. I'm sure you know of the white gems on the wall in there. Search by the brown squares on the wall to the right of the entrance. Also, the reason why you can't access oakheart is because you skipped a few side quests, from mossback or wavebringer. Look in the village of sorrow for wavebringer and see if he has any quests. After completing his quests you must go into the tree of life and talk to oakheart. Complete his quest to gain access to his location in Jade Palace.