Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Every School Should STOP Complaining!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Life : If you're complaining I have no idea what is going on in your head. First of all you have all the major heals and is the key source to winning any team battle. Your minion is pretty useful at breaking shields and it can also heal you. You don't even need a DoT seeing that you have a spell for 0 pips that dispels off DoT's wouldn't that be kind of contradicting? This was a much needed spell for Wizard101 as a whole. You guys do decent damage as well, I've seen some hard hitting forest lords and gnomes.

Death : Again idk what you'd be complaining about. First of all you have these amazing steal health spells that do good damage and heals you decently. Some people have been complaining that death is too weak. Even though death cannot use colossal to its full potential we also have the strongest blade and the amazing feint which I always use in PvP. Plus you're doom and gloom is the only real defense anyone has against major heals.

Myth : You guys have incredibly special moves that you can create different strategies with. I understand that Medusa is now not as good considering everyone usually uses stun block or conviction but you still have orthrus and minotaur? You don't even have to quake/shatter that one shield off because of these amazing moves and like I just said QUAKE is amazing for team PvP and is good during 1v1 as well. Talos is a great minion it can stun, blade, humongofrog, minotaur, quake, natural attack, etc. and before you know it you're opponent is down on their health.

Balance : Again I just don't see why you'd be complaining. If you add up bladestorm, balance blade, spirit/elemental blade, you guys have 5% more damage added up already then a fully bladed ice does. Your minion is also extremely well as it constantly shields, blades, and uses weakness, and locust storm to break shields. Even with one shield your opponent is still not safe from your powerful hydra and chimera. On top of that you can even judge at the right moment and go for a 1-hit KO, please no one tell me about tower shields because I have seen two feints, hex, BB, BS, and fully pip judge 1 hit KO tower or not.

Storm : Ok, listen you're not getting a DoT at all, lets face facts. If people didn't spam shields at you, you'd be winning nearly every single PvP match plus I have seen battles where people just spam wild and insane bolts and win using only 2 pip moves? Can any other school do that in a PvP match? I don't think I have. You guys have amazing damage its like you already have a guaranteed critical built in with your attack.

Fire : Really I don't see a problem with this group. You have plenty of DoT's to slash through shields. Minion is great for 1v1. Plenty of links to heal yourselves substantially and ripping through shields AND put some good damage in there. Efreet and rain of fire are very powerful moves especially rain of fire it has more base damage than Sirens what more can you ask for from KI?

Ice : If this school is complaining then everyone has lost their minds. Super health can last you extremely long. Because of you're super health you guys can spend eons blading and powering up before using a powerful angel or mammoth on your opponent. Minion is good for breaking through shields and you guys have the best damage bubble. You're resistance is going to be a PAIN for the opponent to actually get through so be grateful KI allowed you to get super resist against fire and storm.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
TheDarkestMask,

Nicely put, and is so true after the release of the Mastery Amulets.
Any school can win, and I am believing that more and more.
It all comes down to the stratergy and experience,,, (and a little luck
at times).
Plus, I think that if there really is an unbalance, that KI must know about it and will make a change in the next update. I know they use to post a listing at one time, (my brother me this and he has been with the game since early 2009). They quit at some point, for some reason, not sure why.

Everyone tries to get an advantage, but I wish they would just complain about real issues, not what will give them an edge.

Nice post,
Joe.

Defender
May 29, 2011
Nice post(honestly i didnt even read it but i know what it was meant for)
People will always complain and making a post telling them not to wont help.
You post here to post issues or ideas may be even reasonable complaints.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
mkt3 wrote:

Thats not the only useage for the Message Boards!
You can talk about game experiences, bugs, tips, almost anything game related. I have been looking at your posts lately and you seem to be downing everybodys posts. Thats all I am gonna say.

Defender
May 29, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
mkt3 wrote:

Thats not the only useage for the Message Boards!
You can talk about game experiences, bugs, tips, almost anything game related. I have been looking at your posts lately and you seem to be downing everybodys posts. Thats all I am gonna say.

Ok, i have "downed" some posts lately (only one i believe) but i was just trying to say making a post telling people not to complain wont exactly fix the problem. Believe me, i dont like people complaining but some always will and express so believed opinions and you have accept there thoughts.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
So if there really is an unbalance in the schools, we will never know as people like you keep forcing the "everything perfect and any feedback on school balance is a complaint" theory.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
everything was balanced back before cl came out, but not only do the spells affect the balance of the game, the gear make a difference as well that's why it was disappointing that ice got something out of the new gear in zf while the rest were horrible in my opinion.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
Lol, I love you.

However I do agree with Solstice64, there are issues still sadly.

@jackflame