Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best server to play in?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Can someone tell me what server is the best one to actually play in? By that I mean where the people actually fight and not stand around in the commons or ravenwood and talk or shout about some "party"? I usually try to play in Ambrose because it's the one that says full or crowded all the time but it's just a lot of people standing around doing nothing (very annoying).

Thank you in advance and I hope the question doesn't offend anyone!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If you're in Ravenwood or Commons, people there aren't going to be fighting, as there's nothing there to fight.

There is no "best" server. The two basic flavors are the early ones alphabetically (where the game puts people by default) and the later ones alphabetically (where virtually everyone on the server transferred to it to get a lower population).

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009

I see you are confused, let me brighten your mind.

There actually is a "Best Server" for you. When you open up your Realm menu, they are listed by alphebetical order. To the right is either Crowded, Normal or Perfect. Depending on how fast your computer runs decides which type of realm you should go in. If you have a slow computer, try the perfect realms. Anything else, try crowded or Normal(I prefer this).

Then there are 'party realms.' Usually these are the crowded realms, moslty Ambrose. Parties are mostly always held in Ravenwood towers.

The second version of help,
~Version2

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
Ambrose is not a good server if you want people to help you dp hard quest
cause
1*most of them are none member so if your doing a members quest you can only find a few people

2*Ambrose is the server that when you make a new character you will go to that server so most of the guys there are novice.

3*and most of them are in Ambrose to do party or the high lvl are there to show how high lvl they are and what cool items they have(not being rude)

so try another server

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
mysthiri wrote:
Can someone tell me what server is the best one to actually play in? By that I mean where the people actually fight and not stand around in the commons or ravenwood and talk or shout about some "party"? I usually try to play in Ambrose because it's the one that says full or crowded all the time but it's just a lot of people standing around doing nothing (very annoying).

Thank you in advance and I hope the question doesn't offend anyone!
May i say the best realm to play in would be the party realm which is in balestrom if you like parties that is theres always parties P.S i am in charge Jacob Dreambringer LVL.41 master of storm if you like to play wizard101 then go to party realm then go to storm tower and maybe you can meet me!XD