Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wyvern pet boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
the boss nilbog is extreamly hard to beat evean for a level 58 and it is hard enough when you cant have others come and help plus just remove the frost goblin and just the boss because i have lost ten times it is really annoying and frustrating for me wizard lucas thunderflame and with the fact that they get 4 power pips right at the start and that is no fair plus i have autism which makes me even mader and to the fact that i just want to stop for a while :( :x

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
pfeifer101 wrote:
the boss nilbog is extreamly hard to beat evean for a level 58 and it is hard enough when you cant have others come and help plus just remove the frost goblin and just the boss because i have lost ten times it is really annoying and frustrating for me wizard lucas thunderflame and with the fact that they get 4 power pips right at the start and that is no fair plus i have autism which makes me even mader and to the fact that i just want to stop for a while :( :x

relax and dont go willy nilly with attacking
a shield saves your life
try not attacking until your so heavily fortified that the boss will have a hard time getting to you

then go ahead and set up any boosts ya have and go for gargantuan collosus

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Not sure if you know cuase you might not have other wizards, but you make it sound like ONLY the ice lvl 58 pet boss is hard. I know from experiance that NONE of the others are exactly a cakewalk either. mainly becuase 1. they are your school so they have resist 2. they just plain hard
3. no friends.