Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to defeat Chester Droors?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
kileyjorgan on May 7, 2012 wrote:
It's actually really easy to defeat Chester Droors set up traps and blades and use your strongest attack against him.
infomation good but what school works best aginst him???

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
WilliamGD185 on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Have you noticed that when you say his name it sounds like Chest of draws?
The trick is to trap, trap, trap until you are ready to take him out. It doesn't matter if its the same trap, don't trap enough and he will use a helping hands for 0 pips. If you need you use blades, shields or global spells, cast them on the second round, fourth round, sixth round, etc.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
TNT743 on Feb 11, 2012 wrote:
I need help. The Chester Droors Boss battle is WAY out of hand. He always heals himself, and it always ends up that after an attack like Skeletal Pirate, he'll heal himself and then get full HP in like 2 rounds! I need a lot of help!
I am a Fire Wizard so PLEASE help me with a strategy!
I easily defeated Chester Droors but I can't remember exactly how I defeated him. I'm an Ice wizard and I easily defeated him but I thought Fire was a better/stronger school?! Anywho, good luck and sorry I couldn't do you much help!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I need help. The Chester Droors Boss battle is WAY out of hand. He always heals himself, and it always ends up that after an attack like Skeletal Pirate, he'll heal himself and then get full HP in like 2 rounds! I need a lot of help!
Oh! I remember how to now, so hopefully I can help you a bit here. How I defeated him was I got my younger brother whom is almost a level 20 Storm wizard to help me. He's mostly on Wizard101 24/7 so if I need help, I can just tell him and he'll teleport to me. Get your friends to teleport to you during fights you need help with. That's what I do but only it's my young sibling. It's easier even if it takes a bit longer! Good luck! :)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Have a friend or two to help you out or use the traps as he asks you too.

~ Scarlet CLoud Thaumaturge - Lvl 32

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
the easiest way to beat him is to use one of the multiple trap cards from Krokopatra. This way, after you use the one or two traps of spells you have, there's always one left for spells you DONT have and thus, will never use. That's how my pyro and death ones beat him, and my death JUST beat him not long ago.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
brwac wrote:
Do what he asks you to do to him - put on the traps, load you deck so you can get them to come up often, if you use one put another one on. When he has a trap on he does not heal. I have faced him quite a few times now and we tend to try to kill him off first.
Or you can come with friends and make him pay for all the evil he caused :]

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
thesims3fan123 on Apr 14, 2012 wrote:
He should be named Cheater Doors! LOL
Ok, that is completely out of topic

Sarah Lifepetal

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
I defeated him with help. So just ask some one to port to you

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
It took me FOREVER to beat him until i realized, i needed something to heal me and protect me with shields and such while i attacked. So, I went to the bazaar in Wizard City, bought a Guardian Sprite and a couple life shields and used all those, and it worked! The nice little sprite healed me and gave me a nice Spirit Shield and attacked when i was more than half healed. Worked out GREAT. I killed Chester Droors first,(mostly cause i was so annoyed at him for cheating the whole time),and then killed the others. I was done in about 15 minutes. Hope this helped!

Destiny DragonRider
Pyromancer- Level 32

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
It wasn't until I was a lvl 33 or 34 pyromancer that I could beat him because the minions have high health (for that lvl.) and spam natures wrath/shark

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
That fight was tough for me as well. It seemed like I could never get the upper-hand against him.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
I tried several times and lost but I asked a friend to help me so it was easy ,so you ask a friend to help let them in the Earth school and then teleport to them

Luke Bearmancer Level 39 (almost lvl 40 Yipee) pyromancer

Survivor
May 05, 2012
rundthunder on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
I tried several times and lost but I asked a friend to help me so it was easy ,so you ask a friend to help let them in the Earth school and then teleport to them

Luke Bearmancer Level 39 (almost lvl 40 Yipee) pyromancer
i did the same and it was easy.Actually REALLY EASY Blaze Wildbreaker, Level 68 Pyromancer

Survivor
May 12, 2013
he was actually easy but i needed a little bit of help (by that i mean 3 other wizards there battling with

David GoldenShield 33

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Brivid on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
Oh! I remember how to now, so hopefully I can help you a bit here. How I defeated him was I got my younger brother whom is almost a level 20 Storm wizard to help me. He's mostly on Wizard101 24/7 so if I need help, I can just tell him and he'll teleport to me. Get your friends to teleport to you during fights you need help with. That's what I do but only it's my young sibling. It's easier even if it takes a bit longer! Good luck! :)
What if your friend doesn't teleport to? And what if it takes them atleast 20 min. to teleport?

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
i recommend that you put on the very best stuff that your girl can get. like buy the best armor for the bazaar. thats what i did. the i put a unch of traps up and it worked.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
to defeat Chester droors i use use one very big attack spell i would recommend if like you would do myth blade, myth trap on Chester droors, spirit blade, and maybe time of legend and then use the humongofrog to kill Chester droors and maybe his minions

hoped this helped

-chase myththief level34

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I couldn't beat him. i noticed he kept saying have you forgotten to use traps so i put more traps in my spell deck. even with those, i couldn't beat him. so i opened my friends and clicked on a Wizard that was a higher level than me. she turned out to be a really nice girl who will almost definitly help you if you need it. i had to wait until she was done with her own battle, and then she teleported to me. she had more powerful spells than me so, we beat chester pretty quickly. if you couldn't see the point of this:
Moral of the Story: Befriend a wizard that is more powerful than you who has textchat and go to chester's battle room, then text chat to your friend asking him/her to come help. Be patient, it is likely they are on their own quest or in battle.
Elizabeth FairyGem Level 31
I have a bunch of other wizards but i dont use them and i cant remember their names or level or anything about them!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I am his same school and I already beat him. he is so easy, at least for me. I have healing powers too! I only know how to beat him level 40 life way. use a trap ( I did not have a blade at level 40) and then use a centaur. oh, and a prisim. but first, if he has a death shield, use death like dark sprite to brake the shield. level 43

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
Death is WAY much harder in this fight. Against two life minions and a cheating life boss. No chances doing it solo with a death wizard unless you're a higher level than the average level of players in Wysteria (level 25)

Alex LionThief
Level 45
"None shall phase me"

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Bring a friend. That's what my friend did. ( Yes, that's right. This time I'm the friend to be called for.) Take out his minions, then work together to bring down Chester. Also, if You have a friend, You can teleport to them if You are defeated. ( We were both fire wizards)