Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what one is better

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys i want your opoins on is crafting better or gardening better
i think gardening is better. because you dont have to go looking for the regreants and stuff. plus gardening gives you items that you can sell.

what do you think is the best write here

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
zucchini35 wrote:
hi guys i want your opoins on is crafting better or gardening better
i think gardening is better. because you dont have to go looking for the regreants and stuff. plus gardening gives you items that you can sell.

what do you thiknk is th best write here

gardening definitly its so fun and the plants are so exotic

those tiger lilies are soooooo cute

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
For me, I'd say both, but, the very most important I'll have to say is crafting.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
If you pet train gardening is great for gaining mega snacks. However imo next to the ww gear the crafted wt gear is the best currently in the game so that would be just as important.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
linny913 wrote:
If you pet train gardening is great for gaining mega snacks. However imo next to the ww gear the crafted wt gear is the best currently in the game so that would be just as important.

I do gardening as a hobby not rewards it gives, I really like it and totally agree with the crafting the Wintertusk gear. I have crafted quite a few items for my high level wizards and the helmet especially is worth the bother. I did drag my life wizard though Waterworks many times before finally getting the robe end of Zafaria, for my Death I got the robe on the second complete attempt and crafted the helmet and boots, for my Storm no Waterworks at all, I crafted the entire outfit from Wintertusk and she seems to be doing quite well with it.

I had to make all with my Life wizard because she is the only one that did all the crafting quests along the way but with a little finagling I was able to transfer stuff from my other wizards and only really gathering kelp took the most time but certainly not as much as Waterworks would of taken me.