Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Fairy in Death

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Hey wizards out there, i ahve a question for all of you. Do you think that dark fairy should be in the School of Death? Maybe it's just me but i always felt like dark fairy wasn't really a death related spell, because the theme of death is undead and ghost creatures like ghoul, banshee, vampire, skeletal pirate, wraith, scarecrow, skeletal dragon, and dr, von's monster. Really dark fairy is more of a shadow or darkness school kind of creature. Personally i think that the lost souls would have made a better rank 1 death spell. Comment and argue, i would love to hear your thoughts. Bye

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
AstroStorm wrote:
Hey wizards out there, i ahve a question for all of you. Do you think that dark fairy should be in the School of Death? Maybe it's just me but i always felt like dark fairy wasn't really a death related spell, because the theme of death is undead and ghost creatures like ghoul, banshee, vampire, skeletal pirate, wraith, scarecrow, skeletal dragon, and dr, von's monster. Really dark fairy is more of a shadow or darkness school kind of creature. Personally i think that the lost souls would have made a better rank 1 death spell. Comment and argue, i would love to hear your thoughts. Bye

look at ice beetle

it doesnt have much to do with ice because its just a frozen scarab with a slight power difference

now look at dark fairy
its a sprite with dark magic infused into it

notice the creature itself isnt related to the school however
the magic from the school made it that way

so nah they shouldnt change the rank 1 death spell

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I like the dark fairy spell. I don't really want the ghost to replace it. But we can add a ghostie somewhere. :)

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Wow this is a good start for comments and your right about that, i thoguht that way too, but it always bothered me for some unknown reason. Thanks for replying.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
RavenLady777 wrote:
I like the dark fairy spell. I don't really want the ghost to replace it. But we can add a ghostie somewhere. :)

You know i'm actually an old player of the game, my first wizard was a death wizard and dark fairy being the first spell you get, i loved it. Being a fan of the old classic Wizard101, i don't want the spell the change, it just has too many good memories in it. My thinking is add on not change. But it's true they need a ghost in the death school, did i hear someone say rank 10 death spell. Thanks for relying, have fun out there.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
no the reason dark fairy is life becuase its a sprite but it turned evil cuz of rattlebones and stuff lol im not really explaining this :P