Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets that you want

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I've noticed some very cool pets. If you want,post some of the ones you want or like. Ones I like are:zombie,topaz kraken,cloud beast,blaze beetle,frost hound.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
my favorites are the ninja pigs,wraiths,banshees, and the fire salamander but i don't know where to get any of these.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I REALLY want the ice foo dog but no one will hatch it with me

Courtney Greenthistle lvl 70 thaumaturge

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
My fierce hound has been the best pet I have had. I hatched and got another fierce with spritely and pass that one around to my other wizards as I use them.

I like the nightmare and leopard pets.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
I want a high pedigree fire cat the other day i saw a dude with a fire cat with 80 pedagree and a girl with a unicorn with 75 pedagree the dude was level 70 storm of fire the girl was a level 16 life both these pets were epic and can somebody tell me how Wizard City pets who normanily have 28-30 pedagree can get that high even higher than the Sea Dragon!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
does anyone know where i could get a ninja pig or want to hatch an egg with me

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
I like the beetles and scarabs, but no one will hatch it with my ice bird. If anyone wants to hatch, meet me on Imp on Feb. 13, 2012 at like 4:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
I want a ninja pig but nobody will hatch one with me if anybody wants to hatch one with my heckhound meet me at the hatchery at 430 on valentines day

Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
I have both a fierce hound and a snowball that I am willing to hatch with the following

any pet that gives storm more accuracy

storm bird

life troll

nightmare

note: the #1 pet I want to hatch with is the patriotic leprechaun so if you have one name your time.

also name your time if you want to hatch any of the above

I'm Evan bearblood, an adept life. see you there