Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake conquered alone !!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Iam David shadowstalker on wizard 101 , today at 3 P. M central time i completed Mirror Lake and conquered it ALONE ! iam a level 70 necromancer. My secret although will remain unless asked in personal messaging on here. with all the Badges we contain in this game , i see a new one needed. one for doing just what i done today , completing this dungeon where four usually go in a some die. i alone did this and think there needs to be a Badge that i and others can display for it. :D

Champion
May 03, 2011
I am sorry that you feel it's appropriate not to share your "secret." I like to think that we on the forums are here to help one another through the game, not (only) laud our own accomplishments. I for one could use some advice about how to solo this dungeon, since I play at odd times and have no one to help. However, I guess not everyone defines "social game" in the same way.

That said, congratulations on your achievement.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dragonaskillaro wrote:
Iam David shadowstalker on wizard 101 , today at 3 P. M central time i completed Mirror Lake and conquered it ALONE ! iam a level 70 necromancer. My secret although will remain unless asked in personal messaging on here. with all the Badges we contain in this game , i see a new one needed. one for doing just what i done today , completing this dungeon where four usually go in a some die. i alone did this and think there needs to be a Badge that i and others can display for it. :D

I know others that have soloed Mirror Lake but as for a badge, Wizard101 really does not promote single player fighting so do not foresee them making these badges. If so I would like one for my wizards that I soloed Big Ben with, lol.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
OK Nice to know. Ive seen tons of people solo mirror lake so your not the first.

Justin Icecaller Transcended Thaumaturge (level 70)

Blaze Stormhammer Master Diviner (level 41)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
personally i dont think you did defeat mirror lake alone. i have only defeated it with four people. I would like some proof of this accomplishment.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
brwac wrote:
dragonaskillaro wrote:

I know others that have soloed Mirror Lake but as for a badge, Wizard101 really does not promote single player fighting so do not foresee them making these badges. If so I would like one for my wizards that I soloed Big Ben with, lol.
Yeah I hate big ben

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
I am sorry that you feel it's appropriate not to share your "secret." I like to think that we on the forums are here to help one another through the game, not (only) laud our own accomplishments. I for one could use some advice about how to solo this dungeon, since I play at odd times and have no one to help. However, I guess not everyone defines "social game" in the same way.

Ditto :)

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
dragonaskillaro wrote:

Why do we need to know this, if you're not going to help anyone?
P.S. Not many people enjoy other people boasting, even if you didn't mean to.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Mario2463 wrote:
dragonaskillaro wrote:

Why do we need to know this, if you're not going to help anyone?
P.S. Not many people enjoy other people boasting, even if you didn't mean to.
Agreed. Though the original poster has my congratulations, the Message boards is not the place to brag of your achievements. In game, maybe. Wizard101 Central, maybe. Forums, no.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
tabby714 wrote:

Hi Tabby, I am one that usually plays alone and I defeated Mirror Lake alone by using two Life henchmen level 50 and one Ice henchman level 70. Though I was defeated about three times during that battle with the spiders the Life henchmen brought me back.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
A death wizard. Scarecrow, scarecrow, scarecrow.

I can see how even a death wizard has a hard time if the enemies got their turn FIRST.

So, I am not impressed at all. Besides, if you die, you can get your health and mana back up and try again.

How many tries did it take? And I already know what your secret is. A DEATH wizard... we ALL know what THEIR secret is.

Congrats on your perseverence. (Did I spell that right?) And your good amount of determination and resolve. That is a great trait to have.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
Now now some think they have the secrets to all towers and dungeons...and keep them to yourself cuz theres more than one way to win and i would like to think that helping each other to play is really what the game is about..i have 6 wizards and i enjoy all the trivia's and learning new ways to win...tammy003

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
dragonaskillaro wrote:

You sure are powerful arent you?
Congrats! 8)

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer