Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion: Clothing Dummy

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 20, 2008
I'd like to be able to put clothes that I'm no longer using onto a clothing dummy and display them in my house(s). It would be a great way to get some use out of duplicate crown clothes from the various hoard packs, too.

Administrator
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
wait, you can actually put clothes on those?

while on the subject, I want a statue of myself available in the crown shop. It would look like my character and be wearing what I am. There should be seven kinds, one for each school.
Balance- a normal, full-color statue of you possibly called Gemini?
Life- a hedge-trimmed copy of yourself
Death- A dark statue,flickers from you to your skeleton- could be called dead ringer
Myth- a floating statue that goes through the Color spectrum
Ice- an ice sculpture
Fire- a flaming twin
Storm- a floating mass of water that is shaped like you.

I also think we should get clothes and wand shelves like there are in the bazaar I hate getting rid of pretty clothes :(

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
wait, you can actually put clothes on those?

while on the subject, I want a statue of myself available in the crown shop. It would look like my character and be wearing what I am. There should be seven kinds, one for each school.
Balance- a normal, full-color statue of you possibly called Gemini?
Life- a hedge-trimmed copy of yourself
Death- A dark statue,flickers from you to your skeleton- could be called dead ringer
Myth- a floating statue that goes through the Color spectrum
Ice- an ice sculpture
Fire- a flaming twin
Storm- a floating mass of water that is shaped like you.

I also think we should get clothes and wand shelves like there are in the bazaar I hate getting rid of pretty clothes :(
Imposter Statues. Summed up in one word: Creepy. This is an all-ages game, so putting a twin of yourself in your house would be not-creepy-and-wouldn't-scare-little-kids-at-all how?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
oh yes, because a hedge trimming of a pretty little wizard character is so fearful
(that was sarcasm, honey)
And may I ask, a flaming cat statue and pet is better... how?
And don't forget watching themselves being eaten by a shark