Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant find orin Grimcaster in the crucible..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
This happened to me when I had the Orin Grimcaster quest. Since there is no quest arrow, look on the map and you will see a big circle with Orin's head on it. Just keep on walking and checking your map, and soon you will be at the tower. Hope this helped!

Erin Dragoneyes, level 47 diviner :P

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
If I remember correctly...Orin's tower isn't on the map. I don't know the exact location, but when looking for towers, check all the dead end corners. Good Luck!
Mindy Pearlthief level 47 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
just keep lookinng at your map and follow your arrow. you will find it. but here is a tip. before you go in, there is a teleporter stone next to the tower go by it and it will light up. so iff you get defeated the first time you can teleport to the stone,

Michelle Sparklegem Lvl 45 Sorcerer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Can someone help me? there seems to be a bunch of debris in the way of the path to Orin, but i can see his face on the map. Please reply soon

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
I am having the same problem. I got the quest, found my way through the rubble, see orin grimcaster on my map. But when I go to his tower I can't get in even though the map says I am right in front of it. I even tried other doors in other buildings around it, with no luck. So now I am stuck as this is my only open quest besides the books and stone roses.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
texassandra wrote:
I am having the same problem. I got the quest, found my way through the rubble, see orin grimcaster on my map. But when I go to his tower I can't get in even though the map says I am right in front of it. I even tried other doors in other buildings around it, with no luck. So now I am stuck as this is my only open quest besides the books and stone roses.

This link shows what the tower looks like:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Fleshless_Tower

It is called The Fleshless Tower, and that name appears when you approach the sigils in front of the tower.

If you activated the Teleport Stones in The Crucible, The Fleshless Tower is located right next to the red (orange on my screen) teleport stone.

Also, if you did make it through the ruins, just stay to your left on the sidewalk and follow the sidewalk (about 250 paces on the yellow quest marker arrow), and the sidewalk will lead you directly to this tower.

Good Luck.