Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Death world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Gloomicilia: a death world where you talk to merle and he says you have to go to marleybone and defeat Angus HollowSoul 5,685 health and of course Death! So then you defeat him and then,YOU can add on to this world

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
i agree but...... well.... you speak to merle and he tells you to go to nightside and go in death school and the i forgot the death teathers name was any way he tells you to go get him his seeing orb in haunted cave in that place thats always locked with that death icon on it and talk to a person named samantha death finder and she tells you a boss that used to be foulgazes wife named lady nighthowler further in the cave you defeat her then you collect it then give it to ahh i know now dworgon and he looks in it and he tells you the spiral key to the death world is held by a boss named general death caller has it then he tells you its on the next floor (hes a wraith)you get it talk to merle he tells you good work then tells you to go to a death world filled with wraithes and all the other death enemys. like the inprovements. plz tell me

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
How about a quest where you have to go to Hades to retrieve domeone from the land of the dead? This has been referred to by Gilgamesh and Hercules. You could have charon ferry you across the river styx. Then travel to different areas of the underworld. Lots of good death characters to fight. Also, good references to Greek mythology and the myth school. Could also be a fire area and ice area (re: Dante).

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
hmmmmm

why not make them all part of the mainline for a new world named something like ummm Toomaria

and let there be a large hall of old old volumns to start you on your quest...